Package problem?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by The_YongGrand, Nov 9, 2011.

1. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Last week, ordered some stuff locally, with a private courier (not PosLaju), and guess what, it didn't come in time.

In the tracking they had three delivery attempts, but all of them failed. They did not state any reason. There are people in my home, and they cannot give an excuse that they cannot deliver the package because nobody's there.

Ever experience bad package delivery services? I felt like giving them a piece of my mind. :wall:

2. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Typical. So you have to collect it from the collection center?

3. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

I felt like giving them a piece of my mind.:wall:

haha, Should have...:lol: :wall:

4. The_YongGrand

The package arrived just now, after a week waiting. They are still in the holiday mood (weekends plus Monday's a public holiday too) so they took a sweet time to procrastinate it. Luckily I called the branch and told them off. :faint: :whistle:

5. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

This problem applies even to Pos Laju, which is the post office's express courier service (for non-Malaysians). There have been many occasions when their couriers claim I'm not in. Well, even if I'm not in, there's always someone at home! Yet, they mysteriously never seem to be able to get anyone in my house to open up... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Nah.. It's all BS. They are just too lazy to go up to my unit. So they just dump the collections card into my mailbox, so I have to go collect the package or registered letter myself. What's the point of paying for the courier service then??? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited: Nov 13, 2011
  6. Chai

Same thing even for landed units. They will just deliver the note regardless of whether there's anyone in the house.

I have been visiting the post office way too often now, especially for my bike parts.

7. Adrian Wong

Did you complain?

I went to complain a few times but I don't think they cared...

8. Chai

Exactly. So why bother? :haha:

9. Adrian Wong

I'm hoping to shame them into doing their jobs.

Recently, they improved... A LITTLE.

Instead of dumping a "collection note" in my mailbox, they came up to my unit and just placed the envelope at the doorstep!!! :wall: :wall:

10. The_YongGrand

I just purchased something online and the thing is sent by PosLaju.

However, it does not come. The last few days, there is someone in my home, but I don't hear the postman calling at all. So I checked the tracking just to see that it's "unable to be delivered" because no postman actually comes to the my home.:wall:

11. Chai

The postman did come to your house, but they don't bring the package because of costs reasons.

12. Adrian Wong

Actually, if you are receiving something by Pos Laju, they are supposed to deliver it to you in person. However, sometimes they are just plain lazy to go up to your place, if it's a condo (like mine). So they just pretend you were never in, and drop a notice, asking you to collect from them.

I complained a few times to Pos Malaysia, but they never seem to do anything - they continue to just drop the notices in my mailbox, claiming no one was home. Yeah, right...

13. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

Good God!!! I think it's a sign of things to come here in the USA with our USPS...:faint:

14. The_YongGrand

Yeah, I got that. Luckily yesterday I called them again (in calm mood) and tell them to re-send the package. They did come this morning! :):faint: