Paid for online BOG and registered, but can't login...

Discussion in 'BIOS Optimization Guide (BOG)' started by Draztic, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Draztic

Draztic Newbie

Hi, thanks for quick reply to my other thread. I am having a different problem now. I paid(for online BOG) with PayPal and successfully registered as well but when I go to login to the BOG paid subscription section it tells me "Invalid login and password combination". I am trying to login with the same password as I use to login to the ARP forums and with the email address I used to register for the forums as well. Feel free to email me concerning this. Please advise, Thanks- Draz

Edit: going on like 16 hours now with no reply... there is no way to contact a moderator or email anyone... sitting here wondering why I spent 12 pounds... /frusterated.

Edit 2: Never mind, my window telling me I would receive an email with login details was hidden behind some yellow box that appears to be a glitch in the page layout or something, my bad, sorry. -Draz

Last edited: Jul 3, 2008
  2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hi Draz,

So sorry for the super late reply. I've been too busy to check the forums in these few days.

Normally, after registration, you will receive an e-mail with the login information.

Please let me know if you still have any problems and I will get back to you ASAP. You can contact me at awsh @ techarp.com.

Again, sorry for the super late reply. :beer: