PIKOM PC FAIR 2005 in Kuching

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by aKho, Nov 24, 2005.

1. aKho

aKho beat around the bush

hiya, the PIKOM PC FAIR is gonna start tommorrow at 11.00am till 9.00pm and on-going for three days (25th-27th Nov '05). the venue is (as always) at Level 5, Permata Car Park Building here in Kuching.

i was thinking of a meet up of sorts.. (i know it's kinda late) so anyway, i'll be going there tommorrow evening to scope out the IT goodies... also, gonna bring me 2.1mp camera to take some booth babes (i know you all want that).

if any ARPer's *cough* Maximus_Detritus *cough* wanna meet up, let me know ya. :mrgreen:

it's free admission of course, and you get a free gift with every purchase of RM200 in a single receipt for students, RM300 for the rest of us.

See ya there!

Attached Files:

2. jasperchc

jasperchc Newbie

bah bah bah, wish i could be there. :wall:

3. Maximus_Detritus

Maximus_Detritus Moderator

'll try and be there, Akho. (= If you;re wondering what I look like, look in the perpetual couple's pictures thread. Hehehe.

Jasper : no, you dont. It's usually overpriced stuff anyway ;)

4. aKho

what try? got ur weekend booked with gf liaw? :wicked: anyway, if i see you, i can't call u Maximus_Detritus right? cos if it's the wrong person, i'll get weird stares.. :oops:

so call u Max? but then Max is like Jessica Alba reserved name (Dark Angel) sound a bit girly better not la. real name?

or better yet, if i see u.. i'll slide up next to u.. and say,
    the sky is blue..
    and u can reply,
    the grass is green..
    then i say,
    the sea is calm..
    and u say,
    and whales have big dongs.

ok ok?? :whistle:
    anyone else going to the fair?? i wanna take pictures!

5. jasperchc

jasperchc Newbie

go check up the stuff on the first day, and buy it on the last day, they'll throw some of the price on the last day, i'm sure although probably not that much. :wicked:

6. Maximus_Detritus

That just sounds creepy, dude. Never mind, I'll PM you with my number and real name. (=

Jasper : we're a little out of the way town, so prices will be jacked up, discounts or not. I'm just interested to see whats new on the market. (=

7. aKho

well i'll be going in 30 minutes time..
    Maximus seems to still be there..
    hope got some booth babes.. :wicked:

8. aKho

right, met up with Maximus at the Fair...
    took some pix with my crappy 2.1mp digicam.
    most of them didn't turn out allright. :doh:

made Maximus pose with the booth babes while i take their pictures.. :mrgreen:

well, i'll be going again tommorrow, hopefully i have better luck then...

Attached Files:

9. aKho

when i got to the Fair it was like 1 hour till closing time. the moment i stepped through the entrance door, the power for the whole place went out for like 10 to 15 seconds. blackout!

but then, right before i entered the Fair, i took this picture at the entrance...and honestly, when i took this picture the guy in white wasn't there..

creepy... :think:

Attached Files:

10. aKho

oh right Maximus, if your wondering where is the "Benq babe" pix you posed with, that one didn't come out well.. kinda blurry.. (what was her name again? Camelia was it?) same goes for the Creative booth one with the chinese babe. sorry dude. :?

11. Maximus_Detritus

Akho! how could you! :wall:

12. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

MD looks horny in that picture :shifty: .. hehe .. i was just kidding ..

13. Maximus_Detritus

The girl at the Toshiba booth was definitely a cutie though. hehehe.

14. aKho

i'm gonna go again after lunch.. wanna come? :D
    gonna get me that wireless no battery mouse.. :wicked:

15. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Wow we should create the Booth Babe Squad with you two as the first members!!! :twisted:

16. Maximus_Detritus

Haha. Whilst I'm still officially single, yes. (=

17. aKho

gonna drop by there again later evening.. hope they start dropping prices.. i wanna get me some dvd-r's.. :mrgreen:

18. ToyotaFreak

ToyotaFreak Just Started

I'd LOVE to be the third dedicated member! :haha: :thumb:

19. Maximus_Detritus

Got a few booth babes yesterday too! More so than Friday. Haha. DVD-Rs, or phone numbers? :wicked:

TF : Oh, I wouldn't doubt your dedication to the subject matter. (=

BUt one a more serious note, I'm a bit underwhlemed by the response this time round, as well as the show itself. Yesterday, however, The Corsair/Gigabyte stand did finally bring in some NF4-SLI boards for display. Whereas the XFX stand is selling 7800GTs for RM1599. *Shrugs*

20. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

You? The "innocent one"? :roll: :haha: :haha:

First, take and show us some booth babe pictures. :wicked: