Police Brutality & Corruption In Malaysia

Discussion in 'Adrian Wong' started by Adrian Wong, Oct 17, 2005.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Take a look at this blog - http://corrupted-malaysia.blogspot.com/

It was created by a recent victim of the Royal Malaysian Police Force.

While I can't say I've experienced anything like that in my life, I have had several experiences with the police that make me wonder if they are there to protect us, or abuse us.

If you are American and are already questioning human right abuses by your police, read it and weep for us. As far as our police force and government are concerned, we have absolutely no rights. :wall:

2. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Wow. Just wow. But malaysian cops are like that sad to say. :(

3. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

a sad episode indeed. :(

4. Andrew

Andrew Newbie

It's a good thing that I don't frequent night spots. But the whole incident sounds very disturbing indeed.

5. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Who do they think they are? No one gonna do something about it? :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

6. aKho

aKho beat around the bush

what if it happened to you? let's digest that for a minute.

personally i will never ever want that to happen to me or anyone i know, it would really be a life changer, i'll rather be ignorant and live my dull boring life than have something as traumatic as that. probably even consider moving out of the country after that.

but, if i were in that situation and it just can't be avoided.. i'll try my very best to remember every single one of those corrupted policemen and do something about it after...

be it to go public with my story, get someone to beat the crap out of them, sue them.. etc..

:?

7. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

The news at Malaysia Kini... :|

[​IMG]

8. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

In my current mindset, I'll do that too. But... I really cannot guarantee that after I experience all that in real life. Coz experiencing more harrassment, etc. for me and my whole family for the next 2 years suing the goverment is really something else. Is it worth it? :think:

I really don't know.

9. Adrian Wong

Aihhh.. Hard to do anything against them, man. :wall:

I know, because I've experienced issues (of course, far less serious and traumatic than the case above!!!) with the police force, i.e. corruption and there's just no way to beat them.

It's either you give in to them.. or they make life hell for you. :mad:

Sometimes, I wish I was a bloody lawyer. I heard the police are pretty leery of messing with lawyers... :think:

10. Adrian Wong

It's a difficult decision to make, I agree.

The government will never admit they are wrong. Just look at Samy Vellu. Even when his bridges/highways are about to collapse - he has done NOTHING wrong. :nuts:

If you accuse our police, they will just come up with a bunch of "evidence" to show that they had the right to detain you, etc., etc.

And if you are rich and pissed enough to sue them, they will probably just drag out the proceedings until you give up. :wall:

11. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

wat can we do to fight those idiot? :wall: :wall: :wall:

12. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

I don't know, but have you read about these overweight Army staff and police too? The higher authorities wanted them to reward 'em a holiday if they lose weight or something...

Personally, I think the policemen are gaining too much weight nowadays. I don't know whether this is correct or not, but I always think how they gonna run after a criminal?

By rolling? My friend told me that rolling will be even faster than running... Heh heh... :D

The police profession shouldn't be looked down anyway. It's a very noble job. :D

13. yhng

yhng Newbie

Lol too true. There should be a rule to ensure they are physically fit to stay in the force! Ever noticed that 9/10 traffic police have mustache? :haha:

14. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Noble? Maybe some of them. But many of them enter the profesion either because they cannot study no more and it's a goverment job which can provide stable income and "extra" income too. :thumb:

15. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

last time the mamak i always go, got those idiot come and have supper after the duty, after they finish...they just go off like that without paying a sigle cents, good to be one of them? :thumb:

16. Adrian Wong

It is a noble profession. Just look across the Causeway. The Singaporean police are definitely the standard to meet.

But over here, it's a disgraced profession. :hand:

Can't believe I actually wanted to be a cop when I was small. :nuts:

17. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

lokter...i wanted to be cop until i was Form5!!! :haha:

but think very long to give up and finally went study IT

18. Adrian Wong

I think physical fitness should be a prerequisite for continued employment in the police force and armed forces.

There's no point if the police can't run as fast as the thieves or criminals they have to catch, right?? :haha:

Oooh... Maybe their poor physical condition is the reason why they choose to pick on innocent law-abiding citizens -> they don't run away! :haha:

19. Adrian Wong

Haha.. That's one of their "privileges".

Do you think the mamak fellas will dare to ask them to pay? LOL!

20. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

w00t! i wanted to be rambo when i was in S3 :haha: :haha: