PsYkHoTiK - ARP's Little Devil

Discussion in 'Spotlight!' started by nasya, Jan 23, 2005.

1. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

ROTFL! And it cost a fortune too.... My dad spent 4-5k on that PC.... :shock: :doh:

But it was fast in its day... :p

2. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

just imagine .. that time.. my dad bought a 386 .. :| .. 8k .. omg.. :wall:

AMD 386 + 80MB hard disk .. + 1x cdrom i think .. not sure if it even came with a cd-rom :haha:

but i do remember using the box thing where you place the CD into it befor einserting into the drive .. like a floppy..

3. 1031982

1031982 Just Started

Please not me.... :shifty: I never liked interviews... but here, if I had to I guess I would.... :think:

4. Jet

Jet Just Started

Halo.. :wave:

Money or love..

Which one will you choose? :twisted: :mrgreen:

5. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

I would choose love. Coz with it, everything else would fall in place. Money doesn't bring love... Love is something you can't buy... But you can always rent.... :wicked:

LMAO! :haha:
    Joking...... :haha:

6. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

LOL! Like that also can ah? :haha: Er...how much it can cost ah? :think: :shhh: j/k

When do you consider the right timing to settle down? :confused:

7. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Well, when its time, its time.. :mrgreen: My parents got married when they were both 20... :mrgreen: Five years later, then I "popped" out.

I believe that plans are just guidlines. Its almost impossible to keep on them... :wall:

As it is, I plan to settle down after I get my degree. :mrgreen: That way, it will allow me to have a bit of fun and stablize a bit before children... :mrgreen:

Depends on "quality"... :haha: Joking... :p Enough of that... :p

8. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

Well said! :thumb: Esp when it touches on when to settle down. :mrgreen:

9. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Thks.... :mrgreen:

Come on everyone... More questions... :wicked:

10. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

Psy,

What is/was your greatest fear during the past, the present and the future. Deep thinking required. :mrgreen:

11. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

And where does/did the fear lead you? :mrgreen:

How many children are you planning to have? :lol:

Do you think women should work after getting married and after giving birth?

What is your view on having other people babysit your children? :think: Do you think it will affect the closeness and the growing up of your children? :D

If you children were to do wrong, would you resort to beating or advising? :whistle: Which one do you think is more effective in the world today? :D

12. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

For dv:
    My greatest fear is uncertainty.. I don't really like the idea of fate to a certain extent. I do believe that some things are destiny. But I like to feel that I'm more in control of it. I want to carve my fate in stone. Because I hate uncertainties, I really hate it when people tell me they have a suprise waiting for me. :lol: It just bugs me to death... :haha: But I usually don't fear much as long as I know that I am righteous. :thumb:

For Dashken:
    1) Fear leads me to correct things. I will solve anything that really bugs me. When I do solve something I believe that it should be "pulled by the roots." I don't like to be afraid... :mrgreen: So I always face my fears... :thumb:

2) I think Nasya already answered that. We've talked about this last year... :p I think we're decided on four. Ideally two of each boys and girls. But these are some of the things that I leave to "fate."

3) I believe strongly that both the husband and wife should work. It brings more income into the house. :D Also, I kinda want the wife to be able to stand up somewhat on her own. Not to say I'd want her fully independent. I believe in the sharing of income... :p Not urs is urs and mine is mine.. :p But the main reason why I feel so strongly about this is so that if anything were to happen *touches wood* to the husband that would incompacitate the inflow of income, the wife would be able to stand up on her own two feet. I've seen very sad examples of families that didn't practise that and when the husband died, the wives have a hard time putting bread on the table. :cry:

4) I don't really like the idea of babysitting. My baby sitter abused me when I was very young. But she was smart enough to be able to play on the good side of my parents. I used to get beaten a lot. Needless to say, I WILL save my children from sharing that fate. :hand: I'd rather send them to day care untill they're old enough to stay at home... Maybe their grandparents can help out... :wicked:

5) I would advise them. I kinda like wanna speak to them like adults. I won't lie to them or anything. But I will with hold somethings that I think they're too young to know. :D I won't beat them I guess. I will try and incorporate other kinds of punishments...

13. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Woah.. Your babysitter abused you?? :shock:

That's terrible. :mad:

14. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Yeah... :cry: I once told my mom and she called the sitter and asked her what was I talking about coz she thought I was joking or faking it. She managed to weasel her way out and gave me a death stare. I started to weep when she looked at me. I knew I was done for. I got beaten so bad that evening. Then when my mom saw the bruising all over me then she knew I was telling the truth. I had a long bruise at my back coz I was thrown into the edge of the shower divider.

I think that was one of the first life lessons I learned. You must stand up for a cause. It also taught me to really listen to a kid when I'm older coz when you don't that kid may pay dearly for it...

15. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Damn the babysitter! :evil:

Guess you must be traumatised for a long time cos' of the incident...and damn mad when reading articles of such on newspapers. It's so rampant nowadays. :(

16. Maximus_Detritus

Maximus_Detritus Moderator

Buddy :

DYKT : I was abused by a maid when I was young too. Heh. :(

Is there anything in your past you would change?

Is there anything you regret not doing/doing?

17. 1031982

1031982 Just Started

I was abused by my father at a young age. Until I was about 8, I was stuck living with him. Them my mother got me and my sister away.

18. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Yeah. I sorta was. I didn't say much for the next few days...

I wouldn't change anything in my whole life. Coz thats what has brought me here to where I am... :thumb:

The only regret is that I didn't meet nasya earlier in life... :p ROTFL! :haha: But on a more serious note, I was kinda mean to my first baby sitter. She was a nice old lady and I kinda acted up. She then kinda got sad and quit. I feel really bad for that. If I could, I'd like to find her and apologize. If I found where she is now, I would do just that.

19. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

wah. pity. beaten by a babysitter.

1 person likes this.
  20. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

oh my.....so sorry to hear that buddy :shock:

1 person likes this.