'Real Life' Game Review

Discussion in 'Games' started by lung, Jul 14, 2003.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

My God!!!!! :doh: :doh: :doh: Can't anyone tell me the answer? I know you guys are playing with my mind. Tell me b4 I hurt myself... :wall: :wall: :wall:

2. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

Dash... this review is about Real Life. Real life that you are in everyday of the year. In and out.

It is basically a review of what everyone is doing. Really.

3. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

That's what I thought la. Aiyo... but you ppl are all talking like it's a game. Hey... it's not a GAME! (TM)

It's your life, no second chance. You can't save games and you can't restart. And again... IT'S NOT A GAME!!! (TM) :doh:

4. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

So Dashken, Did you think those stories I posted links to on this thread were "Real news stories"? :roll: :think:

Here is so more 'Parody'...

(To all, take with a grain of salt...ok.) :)

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/ :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Of course not... I just think it sounds more like real life. But still I didn't read the whole thing, too long and boring. Real life is boring. :D

6. atwl77

atwl77 Just Started

Why boring? Maybe you chose the wrong profession, becoming a crafter and spending endless hours crafting items from materials while chatting with other crafters. Get out of town more, find some low level mobs to kill and then put more points into your other skills. :dance: :mrgreen:

:)atwl