Release History Data

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards & Displays' started by Ozwego, Apr 10, 2009.

1. Ozwego

Ozwego Newbie

Hello!

I am a college student at good old Washington State University working on a research problem.

I'm currently attempting to construct an econometric model that determines what type of component (proc speed, RAM, storage, and graphics) influences the sales of computers based on data ranging quarterly from 2002 to 2008.

I've been stumbling around for the last few days looking for a good source on release history of graphics cards and then I found this site. I'm so very grateful for the collection that is contained here.

The point of this thread? I'm looking for the data in on Nvidia and ATI cards contained in a spreadsheet. I need to be able to parse it based on quarter. Which I can do with the supplied img -- it will just take me the rest of the semester to do so. So I'm really hoping there is something like that contained here.

I was going to post links to the tables but I'm not allowed yet -- but the tables I'm hoping for are the Nvidia and ATI full tables.

And please forgive me if I just missed an export function somewhere. I did a couple quick searches and came out empty handed.

I am not trying to use the data for anything commercial, just simply to add in a metric of graphics into my model so I can have a representation of the graphic concerned population.

Thank you very much for any help and go cougs!

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hi Ozwego,

Please e-mail me and we will work something out. :thumb:

3. Ozwego

Ozwego Newbie

And sent!

I used the address listed on the email us page.

Thanks again.

4. Adrian Wong

Hmm.. Can you resend it or use the forum e-mail form? Cause I didn't receive any e-mail from you. :think:

5. Ozwego

Ozwego Newbie

Try number 2 sent.

6. Adrian Wong

You actually sent the e-mail to our forum admin but never mind. Our forum admin just sent it to me.

7. Ozwego

Ozwego Newbie

Whoops. Sorry.

8. Ozwego

Ozwego Newbie

Hello again.

I have no idea how to work the forums. Sorry.

<email removed> is an old email that I don't mind posting on public boards -- if you feel so inclined to reach me there I would be so very appreciative.

I hope to hear from you soon. And sorry about blindly launching messages all over the place.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2009
  9. Adrian Wong

That's okay. You got mail! :D

PS. I sent it to both your e-mail address. I will remove your e-mail now to prevent spammers from getting them.