Samsung phone photos are deleted

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Polly563, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Polly563

Polly563 Newbie

Yesterday, as usual, after attaching my Samsung phone memory card to computer, I just planed to upload some newly taken photos to my computer. I also viewed them one by one to make sure all of them were transferred completely. But, unintentionally, I deleted some of them. I had checked the Recycle Bin. There was nothing related. So, I need your suggestions to restore them back. Do you have any idea?

2. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

3. Nicky764

Nicky764 Newbie

As I know, the deleted photos on an external memory card or drive will not be sent to Recycle Bin. That’s why you cannot found your photos there.
    But, you still have chances to get them directly back from the phone memory card. Just download a phone memory card data recovery tool and check whether all your photos could be restored successfully, like Recuva, 4Card Recovery, PhotoRec and more.
    No matter which one you prefer to use, always act carefully.
    Note: Always upload your phone or camera data on computer drives or other storage devices timely in the future.

4. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

First - DO NOT WRITE any further to your memory card.

You can download and use the free version of Recuva - Recuva - Download

I used it to recover files I too accidentally deleted from my flash memory card.

5. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

LOL! Can't you see this is a spam? :haha:

6. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Crap. I didn't see their names. LOL...