Scalar Energy Pendant. Are they a scam?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by ToyotaFreak, Dec 10, 2008.

1. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

Well, most of the sellers of this products out there are students, who most of the time already have one of this

You can always call them up to perform a demo infront of you.

Hint - look for QuestNet members

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

LOL!! I'm with Brian.

Please sponsor us a pendant and we would be most happy to test its purported effects in front of a live audience.

Or you can always take the James Randi One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge.

3. swetiel33

swetiel33 Newbie

I read through this thread and thought should give ya all a shout out. Researcher by profession and have worked in the area of molecular epidemiology for 4 years in New York City.
    Recently relocated back to Malaysia.

When I was introduced to this product by mother's friend (makcik/auntie), I think this is crap. Mostly there isn't any scientific explanation and they are not able to answer my queries. They continued on and on describing how good is the product. Furthermore, my mom keep bugging me on wearing it. Having live abroad for the past 8 years alone, I just can't stand my mom nagging. I thought of giving it a chance and understand the concept and look out for scientific peer review articles and journals database which I have access to.

With the research and available articles and evidence to support the concept. These researchers are around the world; Sweden, United States, China, German and extra. Scalar energy concept has been established by ivy league professor in Yale university back in the 70s. This is valid. However, you have to question the authenticity of the product. Make sure you get the right one as they are many pirated version.

The past Christmas (2009), my friend came visit from Finland. They are Caucasion. When I share the concept of scalar energy, he concluded is a scam and continued to say "Bullshit" even with the scientific publication in hand to prove the concept. They added this might be pshycology. When you believe it work, it work. I did a balance and strengh demo. Thereafter they were speechless and said this is interesting and should give it a thought.

Another personal scenario that I can proudly say it worked in term of healing power of scalar energy. My toy schnauzer
    (4 kg) was bitten by neighbour's dog. A slight touch on his thigh make him moaned. The pain was excruciating. He was shivering throughout the day and not able to walk or stand. When I came back from work, I immediately placed the pendant on his swollen thigh for 30 mins. My mom sprayed the wounded area with energized water. We continued to sprayed the H20 whenever we can. He was able to walk after the 3rd day and back to himself again the day after (Schnauzer are hyperactive, if you have one, you know what I'm saying). The swell went off entirely after 1 week. Pictures available upon request. After sharing this with my Finish friends, they are more confident and added that dog don't have the pshycology to believe the product work. It just proven that it is valid and not a scam.

Medication is not good for our human body. It's solely chemicals you dump into our system. Those experts in medical field will advise to stay away from medication especially pain killer and antibiotics. We want our body immune system to the job. Living in the era full of pollution, we need something to push our body to 'wake up and work'. Scalar energy might just be the solution.

If anyone would like to know about the product and scientific articles. Feel free to contact me

4. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

I find it hard to believe.

I watched some videos on youtube. Pure bullshit. They way they carried out experiment is no different from an illusionist.

5. Adrian Wong

Please feel free to post the scientific articles using the Attachment mod (just below the text entry area when you hit Reply). You can upload everything from PDFs to ZIPed archives of PDFs and other documents.

I'm assuming you are referring to articles in reputable science journals like Nature and the such. Looking forward to them. :beer:

6. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

If I'm not mistaken - I've read some newspaper articles from Hong Kong that said that some of these pendants contain traces of radioactive materials. Anyone can confirm that?

7. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

Unbelievable! Really! Absolutely unbelievable! WOW!!!!!!!!!

8. Adrian Wong

Maybe that's what gives them special powers. :)

Spiderman needed a bite from a radioactive spider to develop his special powers. I guess a bite / touch from these radioactive pendants will also imbue you with Spidey powers??? :wicked:

9. The_YongGrand

Some radioactive materials, like Thorium are detected inside one of these "Energy Pendants".

High dosages of radioactivity could cause mutation, and that's a very serious topic! :faint:

The cheaper ones from some small-time direct selling companies are using ceramics, which should be okay to use.

10. Adrian Wong

But if the pendants are made from inert materials, then how can they have any effect on anyone? :think:

No, genuine pendants must be radioactive enough to make your pee glow, or made from Kryptonite. :haha:

11. The_YongGrand

Lol! I need one now, if it's supreme dosages of those Kryptonite! I could become Iron Man or Superman or anything if I wear this! :haha:

12. Skyblayde

Skyblayde Newbie

I am majoring in behavioral sciences, and I work as a research scientist developing new patents. and a server administrator for two major cyber cafes in my area...

I would like to clarify a few uneducated remarks, and to correct some things that i have seen here that are misinformed.

Theres an old redneck saying that goes like this. "If its stupid, and it works? Its not stupid"

My friend, I own one of these pendants myself, and personally know the effects that it has. Being a new product, and a product of japan, it has proven to be very hard to work its way into a Business Corporation for many reasons. several in fact.

Science is not in its infancy. Science has grown to become more of a dictatorship, allowing us to only have information that they deem necessary for us to know. The rest is kept from you. If you did some research on Fluoride, and dental flourosis. then you will see a perfect example of the lies that are fed to us from these massively rich companies who make money by making YOU pay them to flush this poisonous stuff down your toilet. a businessman's dream.

But this isnt about flouride. You say car manufacturers? they would never allow such a thing to occur. they are making money just fine, and this would cost other companies a lot of money.

Why dont doctors use it? because the medical industry seeks to become obsolete.

There is an old saying that goes like this. "Give a man a fish, he'll be happy, but teach a man to fish and you miss out on a good business opportunity."

This society is run and regulated by money. and anything that threatens this pocket income, is denied. regardless of its benefits to society. They've even managed to program the masses to play sheepdog for them amongst their sheeple. (say hello to the advertisement/consumerist empire!)

Ask yourself, why did they not release free energy technology developed by Nicoli Tesla yet? even though its been available for many decades now....

If these people cannot reap profits, they are not interested. its that simple. That is how our system works. Like it or not.

On top of all that, you asked about the medical industry. I am surprised you still trust these people. The medical industry kills more people than all drug related crimes, alcohol, cigarettes, and even war. They are the number # killers in America. and they get away with it. They have a contract with the FDA to put low levels of poisons in your food to cause medical problems later in life which the medical industry will then "treat" by covering up the symptoms. Feeding you more poison and telling you its for your own good.

My friend, you should really get a reality check done. Even if a placebo is a placebo, it still works. and if it works, its not stupid. It isnt a matter of Science being an infant. its a matter of the levels of education that each individual has in this country. and right now, due to the levels of fluoridation in our country. The average german and english man is far more intelligent than an average american. because Flouride drops IQ by 20 points within the first few years of exposure. and how long have you been exposed to this stuff now?

What your really dealing with is a dumbing down of our society ,the massive artificial reduction of the human population on earth and the inability to see past the Mind F*** that your own TV's, Video games, and other daily distractions, that our very own innocent pristine media produces for us, which effectively leaves us trapped in a fantasy world of our own compiled agreements. The information given to us was prechewed and tasteless, just as "the Mentor" stated in the hackers manifesto. and we are becoming sheep dog zombies.

Lets get real folks. Major breakthrus undergo massive criticism all the time. Some of those inventors get killed for what they create. and their plans taken from them. while their wives find the body downstream somewhere.

Truly, how far does the level of ignorance in society go? Is it really their fault? I would never blame you for your lack of knowledge or experience. But I would suggest to you, that the least that is required of you, THE VERY LEAST THAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU as a sentient being, is to question your reality. And break out of your condition.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2010
  13. Skyblayde

Skyblayde Newbie

these guys are directly funded to reason and rationalize any possible logical reason why its not paranormal, even if the results have to be "bribed". it doesnt matter to them if it works or not. what matters to them is that they can nullify any genuine efforts of true paranormal events, so they may keep the public in the same belief systems and faith in their scientific dictatorship that they have managed to impose on us over the last 100 years. Their logic and reasoning works on the same level as these two questions

"Can you prove to me that I am real" no you cannot
    "Can you prove to me that I am not real" no you cannot.

I could easily dodge any "proof" because proving it is impossible. especially if someone is locked in a certain "VEIW".

consider my words people.

Do not trust this foundation. They are funded by very evil men.

"if its stupid, and it works, its not stupid"

Last edited: Jan 17, 2010
  14. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Good luck to you.

15. zy

16. Adrian Wong

Fluoride, like any other substance, can be bad in excessive quantities and even in small quantities in CERTAIN situations. Heck, even water can kill you when taken in excessive quantities. Does that mean we should stop drinking water? Obviously not.

Yes, it's all about making money. If I were a greedy car manufacturer, wouldn't I want to make RIDICULOUS amounts of money by powering my cars using scalar energy? My cars would sell like hot cakes! Heck, I wouldn't even need to pay for advertisements and hot models to hawk them at auto shows. I would likely become the world's dominant car manufacturer within the year!

Ahhh.. If only we could just study obsolete textbooks. Then med school would have taken only 6 months and we could use the rest of the time to take a trip around the world or do a little surfing...

Seriously, do you have ANY facts to back that up? It is quite presumptuous to declare that doctors seek to become obsolete, especially when so many dedicate their lives to researching new cures.

It's a Chinese proverb and it actually goes like this - "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

I'm no physicist but I think you are referring to Nicola Tesla. If free energy technology has been available for decades, I haven't seen it. If YOU know about it, why don't you develop it? Heck, I know I would have because it would have made me a multibillionaire even if I merely charged everyone 1 dollar to use it... not to mention I would be made a saint for giving the world free energy! :)

That is a very strong assertion. I hope you have facts to back that up.

To be honest though, why would any company need to have a contract with the FDA to put poison in your food? Why not shut up and just do it, like the Chinese? Oh, because it wouldn't be a conspiracy then? Gotcha...

If something has an effect merely as a placebo, then ANYTHING else can be used as a placebo because placebos work as long as you believe it works. In other words, if the scalar energy pendant only works as a placebo, then even my iPhone or my sneakers can work as a placebo!

Fluoride drops IQ??? Are you confusing it with lead? The only known side effect of fluoride when taken commonly in public water supplies, etc. is dental fluorosis.

FYI, I have had my IQ tested and it's high enough for me to know that even with a deficit of 50 points (assuming I was badly "poisoned"!), I would still be intelligent enough to identify bullshit. :)

Brains.... I must have brains....

Sorry, I just couldn't help it. It's my innate zombieness. :D

Seriously, that monologue really gave me the creeps... :shifty: :shifty:

Well, I don't see people criticizing major breakthroughs like the computer, the Internet, the automobile, the aircraft, the ATM machine, the telephone, and of course, the proverbial sliced bread. :)

I do agree that inventors do get killed for their creations, like Gerald Bull, for example. However, people kill them to gain access to their inventions so that they can USE them, not hide them. Isn't it irrational to kill someone, get their inventions and then what... just sit on it??? :nuts:

Seriously, even if you are right about the nefarious US government and friends (car manufacturers, evil scientists, etc.) blocking scalar energy pendants from being used to empower the masses, why wouldn't other countries make use of it? Think Iran, North Korea, China... Heck, even Al Qaeda would love to be able to use scalar energy to sock it to America!

Oops... I forgot. Scalar energy pendants are being sold by tons of people online. Any enemy combatant or terrorist can easily pick one up for a couple of dollars. However, I don't see them performing superhuman tricks just yet... I guess that's proof that scalar energy pendants have failed the ultimate test - real world application.

Yes, take the red pill, right? But what if the red pill is merely a placebo? Now, wouldn't that be a twist worthy of a new movie franchise? :mrgreen:

Sure, go ahead and question reality. We could be living in a dream world or the Matrix, if you prefer. But let's not restrict ourselves to questioning reality. Let's also turn our skeptical eye on questionable science and trinkets, especially when they are not backed by any evidence.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2010
  17. Adrian Wong

Actually, the James Randi challenge will be properly audited and I believe recorded and made public eventually. Here's what they say :

It doesn't matter if they are evil or not. The point is NO ONE has successfully demonstrated paranormal or supernatural powers until today. There were many who were caught cheating and their powers shown to be nothing more than tricks of misdirection and sleight-of-hands.

Coming back to these scalar energy pendants... They are WIDELY available. So, there is no evil conspiracy trying to prevent them from being exposed or even sold to all and sundry.

However, for all the special tricks that have been demoed, there has been ZERO real world application or even demonstrable effect. I have yet to see any army or police force adopting these pendants for superhuman strength. Heck, if it works, even the firefighters would love to have them - it would help them break through doors during fires, or tear open vehicle doors to reach accident victims!

18. zy

I seriously think he must have the pendant, and it has a placebo effect on him yet he denies it is not a placebo so that he don't look stupid. :think:

19. zy

I seriously think I should discuss this matter with my professors.

We have one of the best materials professor on campus :twisted:

20. Adrian Wong

Good idea! Would love to know what they think. :thumb: