Seagate Momentus Hard Disk Giveaway Contest!

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Aug 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vccy118

vccy118 Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because... its amazingly small figure has the ability to compress much more data than other bigger-sized hard disks can.... just right for my notebook!"

Last edited: Sep 24, 2005
  2. wilfred

wilfred wilfblog.blogspot.com

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because...

my notebook lives in the sea in front of a gate

3. vccy118

vccy118 Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because... Seagate uses the most advance technology to bring out the best performance out of the momentus, making Seagate Momentus the best hard disk for my notebook."

4. vccy118

vccy118 Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because... its big capacity is what my notebook needs desperately now...."

5. vccy118

vccy118 Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because... of its awsome performance, its amazing speed, its unbelievable weight and the most important is Seagate Momentus fits in my notebook as if it is meant to be there!"

6. vccy118

vccy118 Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because... it will be like a beautiful flower in my notebook."

7. vccy118

vccy118 Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because... the Sea is my notebook's passion, the Gate way to heaven... the only problem is, it needs Momentus to take off to heaven."

edit: again some minor grammar mistakes :p

8. Granite

Granite Newbie

crunchy

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because it stays crunchy in milk!"

9. Granite

Granite Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because anything else is simply inferior."

10. Granite

Granite Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because you should not have to sacrifice performance for mobility."

11. Pmaw10

Pmaw10 Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because i have notebook and i need the best hard disk.

12. Pmaw10

Pmaw10 Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because i am 8 months away from college, unemployed and my ancient 10Gb hard disk will not hold up in college.

13. Pmaw10

Pmaw10 Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because i really really want it. :cry:

14. Johnie

Johnie Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because...it represents a signal to the industry that Seagate is dead serious in developing the best drives for the mobile segment!" :clap: :dance: :thumb: ;)

WAY TO GO SEAGATE...WAY TO GO MOMENTUS! :mrgreen: :wave:

15. Johnie

Johnie Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because...despite its small size and light weight...it's packed with tons and tons of goodies to spoil and reward its users with!" :clap: :dance: ;) :thumb:

16. Johnie

Johnie Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because...some people say that speed is nothing without proper control....and luckily Momentus has both of them maximized right to the final frontier!" :mrgreen: :clap: :wicked:

17. Johnie

Johnie Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because...without it...there will always be a part missing in every notebook puzzle!" :wicked: :think: :doh: :thumb:

18. Johnie

Johnie Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because...it's sooooooooo sweet, nice looking, sexy, hot, very attractive and priceless little diamond! (and its not my girlfriend I am talking about)" :mrgreen: :haha: :thumb:

19. werty316

werty316 Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because... Jesus did it for the chicks :thumb:

20. Johnie

Johnie Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because...he is always tidy, well dressed, knows exactly what customers expect from him, always responds on time, is accurate and never late, always with positive attitude, never rude, rarely eat and sleep, never asks for vage (as long as he has enough documents that he may read and/or write), always ready to learn new faster&safer methods of work, with great reading and writing skills/knowledge, very mobile, and finally...always ready to go extra mile just to keep people around him always happy! All this and much more earned him a title : MOST WANTED EMPLOYEE OF THE MILLENIUM! Not to mention that he is surely the best cure and morale booster for all depressed people...thus HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE!!!" :clap: :wicked: :beer: :haha: :cool: ;) :wave:

Btw...I am not depressed... :haha: ....but would still like to have a friend like Momentus....because such GREAT FRIENDS just dont come by every day (if ever!)... :clap: :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.