Singapore invading Malaysia?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by CleanSerious5, Sep 17, 2003.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Luckily we have all the water. Ooo... nice. */me drinking one glas of white fresh cold water... real water* :beer:

2. CleanSerious5

CleanSerious5 Banned

now we still can buy real water from msia @ 3sen=free per gallon.
    :thumb:

3. Brian

Brian Newbie

but ur gov has started newater :mrgreen:
    start drinkin' sh!t, it fits ppl like you
    i pity my singaporean frenz, but not you :evil:

4. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Waaa... imagine someone has used the water you are drinking now... or the water came from someone else. OMG!!! :sick: :sick: :sick:

5. athlonxp

athlonxp Newbie

u drink my urine, i like ur sh1t, he drink my urine, he wash car with my urine, i take bath with his sh1t, i drink her sh1t, they taste my urine and they like my sh1t....eveyone drink my urine and i drink everyone urine!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :snooty:

this is NEWater!!! :thumb: :thumb:

6. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: u all so funnie!!!!.....but dun take it too seriously & disturb about newater coz we dun wan them to vomit.... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

7. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

they don't have any choice :haha: they have to drink each other's urine and shit :haha: :haha: :haha:

8. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

And the salivas, my nose sh!t, etc... whoa... eeewww... :sick:

9. lung

lung Just Started

LOL... You guys are making NEWater disgusting :p

Anyway, if you take a look from a different perspective, we are all drinking our... 'whatever'... :)

Water from our 'whatever' goes to the sewage tanks, water from the sewage tanks are absorbed into the air during hot weather, water from the air formed clouds, then rain, collected in our water reserved, processed and filtered for drinking... So yes, we are all drinking our... 'whatever' :mrgreen:

Although *ahem* I have to say that NEWater does not go through these entire process and thus may not be that CLEAN :p

10. CleanSerious5

CleanSerious5 Banned

11. Brian

Brian Newbie

don't ya know? that's propaganda that only people like you will believe :p
    j/k

12. athlonxp

athlonxp Newbie

do u know that sh1t/urine from toilet to river it take months and even years for it to reach the river!!

and along the way it go through the river, got grass, soil, stone, bacteria, sun light, water, air and blahh.....blah...to filter it!! :p

all the harmful thing already return to its original state(nitrogen, oxigen and carbon)...so the water from river is defnately clean!! :clap: :dance:

plus our water board will filter it..so we get very clean water compare to NEWater :mrgreen:

but NEWater get water from toilet to process it!!! :nuts: :wall: :sick: :silenced: :mad:

13. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Of course they will say it's clean, etc. If not, do you think the Singaporeans like CS5 will even touch it? :mrgreen:

14. athlonxp

athlonxp Newbie

agreed with dash :thumb:

it is like advertisment mah...not clean also they say it clean :mrgreen:

15. CleanSerious5

CleanSerious5 Banned

not clean?
    our govt & all ppl in stadium celebrating national day oledi drank 1 bottle still alive. :whistle:

16. athlonxp

athlonxp Newbie

thats why sg people are crazy!! :wall: :wall: :wall: :haha:

17. CleanSerious5

CleanSerious5 Banned

cos msia threatened b4 to cut off/poison water.
    :hand:

18. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

:mrgreen: who said poison. ure guys eat shit. wakakak.

19. athlonxp

athlonxp Newbie

ya. msia want to poison people like u :lol:

20. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

yeah.....with sh!7s :haha: :haha: