Singapore invading Malaysia?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by CleanSerious5, Sep 17, 2003.

1. ytching

ytching Guest

Yup, my in-law's are Malaysian too and they are some of the nicest people I know - not forgeting you guys fall within that category too. I've come across people in forums that can be pretty insulting but you guys are real man (forgive me for generalising "man" if there are any ladies here, unlikely rite?). :hug:

CS5? Have not heard anything from him during this period of my postings - must be fun knowing him since you guy enjoyed the funny conversation with him.

Thanx man :wave:

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

LOL! Don't worry about it. :mrgreen:

We may seem cruel to him, but CS5 is really irritating. Just search the forums for his posts. You will see what we mean. :haha: :haha:

Oh, he hasn't been posting because we banned him. No choice. He was degrading the quality of the forums, and forcing everyone to behave really "strictly" with him, which is bad for the whole community.

3. ytching

ytching Guest

Yup, just read some of his early postings - sounds crab, no logic. But got to say many others are equally senseless in their posts too :nuts: - except the few of you that are trully analytical of the whole situations.:thumb:

SG & MY both have their pros & cons, no perfectionist here - just like we also envy you guys having the world's tallest buildings too. A new world record. :clap:

4. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

Guess what, CS5 added me yesterday
    jeez, he is back! and he told me the spraying thingy (christmas eve) that I did was cool :faint: he has the memory of an elephant!

5. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

You are not the only one... I think he saw this thread and has been in this forum, hanging in the dark for quite a while... the resurrection of this thread set him off. :faint:

He asked me about audio settings for Samsung x700 and how much is spoilt lcd monitor sold for in Malaysia... :| :faint:

6. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

:haha:

He always reminds me of rechargeable batteries :haha:

7. Adrian Wong

Hehe.. I wouldn't blame you, because many people here got so tired of him, they just started posting nonsense in his threads, hoping to irritate him enough to be rid of him. :mrgreen:

That's one reason why we really had to kick him out, even if he's funny in a weird sort of way. He's essentially forcing people to behave badly (even though it's justified), and that makes the whole forums look bad.

BTW, haven't you heard of him before? He's really infamous, creating havoc in forums like the HardwareZone forums, the Anandtech forums, etc.

8. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

He told me I did a great job in telling you guys about his lcd monitor and his hp. :thumb: :beer:

9. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

hr is bad influence :shifty:

10. Adrian Wong

And he's back... :shifty: :shifty: ... in a way... :shifty: :shifty: :mrgreen:

11. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Yes, we feel his presence :shifty:

12. ytching

ytching Guest

No bro, have not come across him, perhaps he's using another ID to irritate others elsewhere - man of a thousand identities :rolleyes: but got to say sometimes it does take loads of your mind laughing over it :haha:

13. Adrian Wong

You should see the Junk Yard.. :haha: :haha:

14. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

junk yard :shock: scaryyyyyyyyy