Spotlight Rules and Regulations Tribunal

Discussion in 'Spotlight!' started by Leian, Mar 6, 2005.

1. Leian

Leian "Dai Sou"

Here's where we discuss and decide what rules govern the running of the Spotlight.

First matter in question:
    What is the grace period is an interviewee given to conduct the next interview before his/her turn is forfeited and another is chosen to conduct the next interview?

Second matter
    Should the person to continue the 'chain' be someone who has not been interviewed or someone who has?

2. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

1 : .. 2 weeks max.. :p

2 : ... the person who interviewed that "irresponsible" person should interview another person :mrgreen:

3. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

LOL! I agree with these! :thumb:

4. hyper_raider

hyper_raider shutdown -h now

Agree on this too...

5. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Ditto... :mrgreen:

This must've been the shortest tribunal ever... :haha:

6. hyper_raider

ok easy way to find out, all in favor of Zy's suggestions say aye,

Aye!!

7. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

Aye!!! :D

Indeed the shortest tribunal ever... So... SIDDIQ!!! Choose another now!!!

8. zy

can i say "aye" too ? :mrgreen:

9. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Man.. I dont wanna say "Aye"

F'in Aye! :haha:

10. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

damn, where is MD. really i have to interview again? i have a lot of free times here. :)

11. zy

a lot of free time eh ? :wicked: so we are gonna wait for an interview in 2 weeks time :wicked: :wicked:

12. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

who should be interviewed next? :wicked: :wicked: :wicked: :wicked: :wicked: :wicked: :wicked: :wicked: :wicked: :wicked: :wicked:

13. zy

:wicked: .. anyone who wont MIA :wicked: or else you have to interview again :wicked:

14. hyper_raider

Ok seems like we are in agreement, can we have an endorsement from Leain on the rule change?

wah i feel like i am in some sort of senate hearing

15. Leian

Leian "Dai Sou"

Leian would like to say that she is not exactly 'presiding' okay?

One thing I'd like to clarify: Should the onus be on the interviewee as well or on the interviewer (to be called the individual henceforth)?

(A) Onus on interviewee and interviewer
    The two weeks' grace period applies to the individual who has not actually chosen the next interviewee and administered (i.e. sent the email/questions) the interview. If the individual has administered the interview and is lacking response from the interviewee, then the individual should choose another interviewee.

(B) Onus on interviewer only
    It is the individual's responsibility to choose with care and ensure that the chosen interviewee responds within the allotted timeframe (two weeks). If the interviewee that is chosen does not respond, the individual forfeits his/her turn to interview.

Vote: (A) or (B).

16. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

Hmmm looks like Siddiq needs to interview a new person! :D

Anyways, just to remind you all, for this spotlight section, everyone is a moderator!!! :D This section was created specially for you guys! You own this place! So, if you guys wanna start any new stuff also can! No problemo. Cheers! :beer: :)

So, if anyone in the future slacks? LOL :) Everyone can start using their shiny beat-up sticks on the slacker.... even if it's da boss :whistle: :shifty: LOL!!!!

17. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Excellent! :twisted:

18. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

REVOLT!!!!!! :evil:

:lol:

19. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

ROTFL!! Revolt in the making?? :wicked: :haha:

That's a good idea, BTW. :thumb:

20. Jet