StarCraft 2 Opening Cinematics

Discussion in 'Games' started by Zenphic, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

I used to say PC FTW, but now consoles FTW :thumb:

Most of the games you get on PC nowadays is FPS genre, but with console you have much more choices, I don't care if the graphics looks worse than PC.

2. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Exactly. Gaming is not about graphics anymore.

Only FPS and RTS games can be found on PC because of its superior mouse and keyboard support. You can basically find all the games on consoles, and they will also support keyboard and mouse too if you want to.

3. Unixlord

Unixlord Newbie

Blasphemy! "They all deserve do die!"

4. trueg50

trueg50 Newbie

Agreed.

I cannot play shooters on consoles any more, just too slow and bulky.

The days of consoles are numbered, more and more they are turning into media center PC's (mid-range graphics and all).

About the trailer, it looks excellent (as with the other ones) and I really cannot wait to play; when ever the release it any ways (when hell freezes over I bet).

Last edited: Oct 25, 2008
  5. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

I can't imagine playing an RTS game with a controller. :haha:

6. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

LOL! You are kidding me. Xbox 360 is doing better than ever.

Xbox 360 Sales Fuel Record $15 Billion Quarter for MS - Shacknews - PC Games, PlayStation, Xbox 360 and Wii video game news, previews and downloads

7. jamotto

jamotto Newbie

It is tricky but it can be done, playing Command & Conquer on the playstation was fun.

8. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Just watched the trailer for Dead Space...not particularly interested, it seems like another Doom 3 to me.
    Bring on SC2! :mrgreen:

9. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

Wasn't there a StarCraft for the N64 at some point? :faint:

10. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

Yep, from the reviews it seems that Dead Space isn't all that "new". It just takes lots of ideas and uses it the right way. BTW, don't forget to check 6 comics of Dead Space. They're pretty neat: Gametrailers.com - Dead Space: Reviews, Trailers, and Interviews

11. jamotto

jamotto Newbie

yep!

Oh yea, who could forget overlord for the NES that was a great RTS.