Suggestion for best device?

Discussion in 'Notebooks & Mobile Devices' started by stanley-foo, Aug 24, 2009.

1. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

I have not heard anything on that since then. Perhaps Apple gave free replacement on condition that they kept it a secret ?

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Maybe... but that would mean that Apple has already fixed the problem.

Jason just put in an order for an iPhone 3GS so I'm waiting to see if his is "hot". :D

3. lee_what2004

lee_what2004 Just Started

shouldn't be burn mark more like dark colour? :think:

4. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Actually, is there a battery upgrade between 3G and 3GS?

I find it really funny that Apple keep advertising Cut Copy Paste as a feature... when most other smartphones are capable of decades ago. :lol: Should have been there in the first place.

5. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

Apple's not the one doing it, it's Maxis, it seemed so revolutionary for Apple LOL

6. Adrian Wong

According to Jason, the problem actually lies with the case which Apple has apparently fixed. Oh well, we will find out soon enough when his iPhone 3GS arrives! :lol:

PS. Out of about 11K iPhone 3GS slated for the Malaysian market, it seems that the Malaysian customs only released 1.5K. The rest were not released because of "outstanding custom issues". Yeah... we all know what that means. :roll:

7. Chai

Er...it's the same ad that's being broadcasted around the world. Just go to Apple website. It's still listed as one of the key feature.

8. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

i though even WM phones also able to copy and paste also xD...and ooh yeah the Iphone 3G s really has those issue.. and ooh, speaking of the Iphone, i heard the 1 by Maxis is warranty by Maxis but not Apple Malaysia it seems

9. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

lmao yeah I can't help but laugh each time I see that here... :lol:

10. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

initially WM phones also cannot copy and paste, then someone came out with a software just to do that, and the latest WM 6.5 have copy and paste feature but only in IE which is quite lame, prefer 3rd party copy paste

11. Adrian Wong

My WM phone can copy but cannot paste!!!! :lol: :lol:

That is SO stupid! :lol:

12. lee_what2004

my nokia n73 can copy paste :)

what's wrong with it!

13. Adrian Wong

Well, I can copy phone numbers for example but it doesn't allow me to paste them. There's no "paste" option! :lol:

14. lee_what2004

why would there be copy function at the first place :faint:
    A bit curious of what will they say to defense themselves :think:
    drunk programmer? :haha:

15. Adrian Wong

Drunk and stoned! :lol:

16. Chai

Har? What do you mean? I have been cutting and pasting since WM6, and I believe even WM5 is capable of doing such a basic function.

17. Adrian Wong

Hehe... I will show you my Dopod the next time I see you. I can copy phone numbers for example, but there's no option to paste it into an SMS!!!! :haha: :haha:

18. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

Your WM6, was it a stock Rom OR cooked ROM?

Btw, @Adrian, try VitoCopyPaste, not sure if it works on PDA, press your stylus on text area for 1 second, a menu should appear with copy, paste, and select option...

Just like iPhone LOL

19. Chai

All WM versions have copy and paste. Stock or cooked. It's a very basic feature in WM.

Oh...smartphone versions do not have copy and paste...

Windows Mobile 6.1 Word Copy And Paste Text?

I didn't know WM smartphones have such a limitation. No wonder I find it weird that you guys need 3rd party software. All the ROMs I've tested, stock or cooked, they work right out of the box, and I flash more than 10 different firmwares in a month. :haha:

Last edited: Aug 31, 2009
  20. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

Ya, I'm using smartphone, it NEVER came with copy and paste feature, not even in WM6.5,

WM6.5 introduced copy and paste feature which only allows you to copy from IE and paste to SMS, how lame.

I have been using VitoCopyPaste since WM5