Team ARP needs your help!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Adrian Wong, Jun 14, 2006.

1. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

That means you havent experinced the very famous tornado and delta series yet :haha:

2. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

This is actually spinning at 7000rpm, 60mm fan. If it's not the same, it's very similar.

3. hyper_raider

hyper_raider shutdown -h now

Dashky: no such word quitted

4. fyire

fyire Newbie

Not to mention comes with a warning advising not to draw power for the fan from your motherboard, but to draw power from one of the power cords coming out of the PSU instead.

5. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

I see :think:

so the sound must be very high pitched, but maybe not as loud as tornado/delta.

Loud or not it will still be very annoying :haha:

6. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Sure! Just let me know when. Will be going down to Penang on Friday... but should be back by Saturday.

7. Adrian Wong

Actually, we are working out of my aunt's office in SS22, facing the Atria shopping mall. Still can't find an affordable office. :(

Hmm.. I finished my medical degree and actually worked in the hospital for a short time, before quitting to do this full-time.

In fact, I posted about my experience in the government hospital some time ago. You can try searching for it here.

8. Adrian Wong

Err.. Sometimes I think I get the feeling that you still do... :whistle: :haha: :haha:

9. fyire

fyire Newbie

Hmm.. can be very useful as a motivation tool though. Those who don't work hard enough will get this fan installed onto their desktop :)

10. Adrian Wong

ROTFL!!! Now, that's something to consider!! :mrgreen:

11. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Adrian, I've read about experiences in the medical hospital. It's so very difficult life in a hospital.

To tell you the truth, when I was young, I used to like Biology and then my ambition was becoming a doctor.

When I reached Form 5, I realise that I couldn't even get my Biology good. And even I always barely passed my Bio exam when I was Form 6. And then again in my STPM results, my Bio is C+. It's so crap for me. I realise that I'm not good in Biology, and not even good in anything about Biology. Heck, I can do a surgery on a computer, but not on human beings (or any living organic things). :haha: :haha: :haha:

Well, I love to visit your office when it's ready. Will you want your SS2 office become a permenant establishment? :D

12. K B Ng

K B Ng Newbie

Nooo.. I love these guys, and I truly appreciate their generosity, but when we get a new office, we are so moving !! :)

13. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Got... see below...

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: Kk... I invented it. :mrgreen:

Huh? You do? :shock: It's that obvious huh? :think: :shifty: :mrgreen:

14. Adrian Wong

Hehe.. The funny thing is you don't really need a good score in Biology to do medicine. :D

In fact, medical colleges emphasize more on Physics and Chemistry. :think:

Oh, not really. If everything goes according to plan, we will eventually move to Kelana Centre Point.

15. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Emphasize on Physics?? I thought studying medicine is all about anatomy, anatomy and more bodily functions?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Adrian, how do they emphasize on Chemistry and Physics when most of the studies involving living things? :rolleyes:

16. djspinnet

djspinnet Newbie

Blood. Liquid. Liquid Pressure...

so.. farting = gas pressure? :D

17. Adrian Wong

That's a very good point. :D

Physics has indirect applications in medicine. But it could be that they just want to see how smart you are. :D

18. strawroot

strawroot I Lurrrve Panda Biscuit!

Thank you for your donation!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: