The ARP Survey Contests!

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Dec 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zachig

zachig Newbie

Congrats (again...) to the lucky winners :beer: . And better luck next time to the "winers" :haha: (including me, ;) ).

2. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

if i dun win anything at the end of this contest im gona quit arp forever

:mrgreen: :haha: :p

3. coffeedude

coffeedude Newbie

Congrats to week 1's winners.

So sad I'm not one of them :cry:

Do I have to redo the survey to take part in week 2?

4. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Better start praying to our RNG then!!! :haha: :haha:

5. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Nope. As the rules state, those who do not win will be automatically entered for the next selection in that survey contest.

Of course, if a new survey contest is launched, you need to participate again.

6. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

We would like to announce that we have determined the 2nd week winners of the ARP-Zalman Survey Contest! Please check the results to see if you have won!

Congratulations to the winners! You will be notified immediately via e-mail. Please respond within 72 hours, or we will keep your prizes for future contests. :mrgreen:

If you didn't win this time, or have yet to participate, fret not as there're still THREE Zalman CPU coolers and ONE Zalman graphics card coolers up for grab! Come and check it out now! One more week to go, so hurry up! :dance:

[​IMG]

Link : Announcing the ARP-Zalman Survey Contest Winners!

7. werty316

werty316 Newbie

Congrats to the luck 4 :thumb:

8. slash

slash Newbie

when will it be my turn@!?!?@#$

9. zachig

zachig Newbie

Congrats, guys!!! :beer:

10. yorker

yorker Newbie

Congrats ppl!!! damn... my cpu fan is making noises...sounds like it wanna be thrown :p

11. GarPhreak

GarPhreak Newbie

I "fixed" my CPU-fan... doesn't mean I don't want a new one tho'... :wicked: :wicked: :wicked:

A brand-spanking new gaming headset would be just what the doctor ordered too! :drool: :twisted:

My "new" Logitech is crappy... The right ear-piece is dead! :wall: :wall: :wall:

12. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

So who came up with the T-shirt designs? :wicked:

13. coffeedude

coffeedude Newbie

Where are the week 3 winners?

14. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

no winners for week 3

all prizes goes to arp mods :mrgreen:

15. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

We would like to announce that we have determined the 3rd week winners of the ARP-Zalman Survey Contest! Please check the results to see if you have won!

Congratulations to the winners! You will be notified immediately via e-mail. Please respond within 72 hours, or we will keep your prizes for future contests. :mrgreen:

If you didn't win this time, or have yet to participate, fret not as there're still many more prizes to be won in the ARP-Steel Survey Contest. The first week of the contest will be over soon. Come and check it out now! :dance:

[​IMG]

Link : Announcing the ARP-Zalman Survey Contest Winners!

16. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

ok im quitting arp forever..i dun win a thing :snooty:

well mebb after nex giveaway n another n another :mrgreen:

17. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

dmn .. my luck is terrible this year ..
    2006 aint a good year for me :cry:

18. GarPhreak

GarPhreak Newbie

I know how you feel... :cry: :boohoo:

19. CompactNinja

CompactNinja Newbie

Does anyone know who are the winners of the first week for the SteelSeries contest??? lol :pray:

20. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

We would like to announce that we have determined the 1st week winners of the ARP-Steel Survey Contest! Please check the results to see if you have won!

If you didn't win this time, or have yet to participate, fret not as there're still many more prizes up for grab. Come and check it out now! :dance:

[​IMG]

Link : Announcing the ARP-Steel Survey Contest Winners!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.