The BIOS Optimization Guide Book Cover

Discussion in 'BIOS Optimization Guide (BOG)' started by Adrian Wong, May 5, 2004.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Just something to show you guys.

[​IMG]

Comments please! :mrgreen:

2. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Ok, first of all... I wish that the Adrian Wong can be replaced with Dashken. :haha: :haha: :haha:

3. Adrian Wong

Dashken, will you lay off the alcohol?! :haha:

4. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

How big is this book going to be?

5. Adrian Wong

Well, if I remember correctly, it will be about A5 size. Something small enough to tote around.

As for the page number, it should be around 300-400 pages thick. :mrgreen:

6. Adrian Wong

7. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

Design is good enough but the color not that attactive....Font just nice... still feel that if u can change the color it will be better :thumb: ops... repeat the same thing...
    Ya anothing people do know u as Adrian, so is better but Adrian on the left top corner which you putting only Wong now...
    So far that all....

8. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Have to agree about the color. What about bright yellow, orange, red, green? :mrgreen: Just kidding... :p

9. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

That will be nice if the book title is Volcano..... :nuts:

10. zardon

zardon Newbie

Thats actually a very nice design Adrian, I hope im getting a free copy mind you, ive been linking to your site all year ;)

keep up the good work, first class site.

11. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

Nice indeed, pretty standard book cover design. But the color scheme would not work should u decide to put the logo, especially since our logo uses RGB might posed a problem when converted to CYMK.

A more high tech font type MIGHT be good....just MIGHT.

12. mjcason

mjcason Newbie

hey,

its mike from overclockinghq.com

looks good to me, maybe brighten/lighten up the title font and possibly make it less transperant. other than that it looks great. good job adrian, love the guide, and hope you sell a million copies so you can finally sue all the f***s who have been stealing it all these years!

-mike

13. alexan

alexan Newbie

Cool design.. simple and neat but somehow I feel that the word "BIOS" needs to be emphasized. Hehehehe.. got meet and greet session at MPH?

14. hyper_raider

hyper_raider shutdown -h now

heheh adrian will have an autography section later...hey why neva put the ARP mascot... u know,,,this guy :arp: <=== donno wats his name..should give him/her/it a name

15. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

The design is real nice adrian! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
    But the absence of the site logo kinda makes it incomplete. Plus with its addition, you'll acheive larger recognition and make it harder for other people to copy your work right? :think:

Just my views. :shifty:

16. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

Em.... ya,,,, now recall that you miss out something....How about Adrian Rojakpot Logo!!!!! :mrgreen:

17. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

:thumb: nice. cover.

18. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

Nice cover :thumb: However.......
    :arp: "How can you forget me?" :mrgreen:

19. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

erm.. color too dull la.. makes it look like its old ..

20. hyper_raider

hyper_raider shutdown -h now

i said oredi....u should put the logo......wah...adrian...prentice hall is the distributor??