The Canny Ong Thread

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Adrian Wong, Jun 30, 2003.

1. wiiz

wiiz Just Started

2. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

the raper said that canny wasn't his target on that night.
    his target was his ex-employer.
    he abducted canny because she looks like his ex-employer.
    instead of letting canny goes, he raped her because canny looks beautiful and then murdered her. the reason why he murdered canny is because he is a fan of a local police tv series, and he learnt from that series that after committing a crime, he must 'destroy' all the evidents. so he murdered canny larr..

read it from sin chew jit poh btw. not sure it's the true or not :)

3. wiiz

wiiz Just Started

wow, sounds almost unreal :shock:

4. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

oh wah u read sin chew........the olden chinese character i lz to read thru. even nan yang also i lz to read already

he raped her because canny looks beautiful

scary. then pretty girls are victims or their inheritant nature? sad case.

5. Brian

Brian Newbie

but i read a few days back at the Malay Mail that the rape was about pure lust, no revenge motive

6. goldfries

new. you can't believe everything you read.

7. rosamundwo

rosamundwo Newbie

Exclusive News!!while in sunway college (active, popular col gal)- some said
    source: from someone

People said Canny is ex-student of Sunway College.

It seem a guy cut his wrist coz Canny don't like him.. He's a richman's son.

He phoned Canny's brother but he was fast asleep so forgotten to pass msg to Canny.. The Boyfren cut his wrist, blood drippin....
    Afterthat, the brother woke up and quickly rush to the bf's house and found him half dead.. and sent him to the hospital..

Gosh, he's lucky to be alive..

8. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

From "someone"?

Hardly a reliable source.

Now, lets just wait for the court of law to decide on whether the alleged rapist was this person.

ZuePhOk, unfortunately I cannot read Chinese and therefore unable to verify your story. It is highly possible that Canny wasn't the prime victim because we know that the rapist was waiting for a victim in the parking lot of the shopping complex.

Hence we know that the rapist must know that 'a person' must have parked there because she was working in that building and that is why the rapist was where he was that night.

Possible.

9. rosamundwo

rosamundwo Newbie

someone is a friend studying same class wit her

10. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Or he saw Canny in a traffic light on the way to the shopping complex and thought 'what a coincidence' and he followed and waited.

And so fotunately (unfortunately for Canny), she happened to go get her car alone later that night and poof... things happened. :think:

From what I think, the guy will be sentenced guilty or something and the case will be closed. Most probably it will be that. :whistle: If not, I think many ppl will not be satisfied. :whistle:

11. goldfries

i think he just wants a last minute free-shag (but with extra work). all unplanned.

why?
    1. camera recorded = means he wasn't prepared as no strategic capture.
    2. bang the car thru the pay toll beam = un-planned escape.
    3. he got lost = you don't ask for directions when you're committing a crime. should have all the routes planned already.

12. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

eh..bull lar..
    she let him drive her car..nvr even run or tell police when dey were stopped..
    4 SURE...
    1. she knew dat guy
    2. she had sex wit him voluntary..dunno why lar..
    3. mebbe she got murder accidentally...
    OR...
    mebbe it was not the malay bugger..
    mebbe it was some1 else...who paid the bapuk 2 say its him... :shock:

13. Brian

Brian Newbie

so i'm not the only banana man around here :mrgreen:
    i think it was in daylight lar. or maybe the rapist was standing there waiting for a victim in random and Canny just so come out.
    tungsten boy:those are very intersting conspiracy theories, but imo its all BS
    except maybe no.1

14. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

err..that story came out from the raper's mouth, according to sin chew jit poh.

he said he wanted to revenge.
    he doesn't like his ex-employer or something like that lar..

so, he "TIM CHOR SIONG"(guan tong) canny because canny looks like his ex-employer.
    but then he didn't let canny go. instead he raped her as he saw canny was beautiful. WHAT AN ANIMAL.
    and sin chew reported that even canny's family admitted that canny did look like that raper's ex-employer...only only minor diff in their mouth part.

wiiz: I read that from sin chew jit poh, not my own story :)
    the raper said after the police caught him, according to sin chew. it was last week news I think. can't remember the date.

15. Brian

Brian Newbie

haiyo, want to revenge but then see her as beautiful then rape her? man that guy is sick

16. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hmm... Funny thing is... Why didn't she resist?

This Malay guy sounds like a loser who did it on a whim. He evidently doesn't have any "jampi" (charm) power... And according to the story, didn't know Canny.

But Canny is a blackbelt Taekwondo expert! Why would she give controls of her car to this guy and didn't even try to overpower him or run away when given the chance to? I'm really baffled... :think:

Hopefully, more details will emerge soon...

17. Brian

Brian Newbie

yalar, this case is really intriguing, like the Hazlesa episode

18. rosamundwo

rosamundwo Newbie

i think the malay guy is innocent.. quiet type, got a pregnant young wife..

why would he want to rape other woman?

according to his neighbours,, he's kinda quiet type..

wat about the husband? no one suspect him?

19. Brian

Brian Newbie

according to physchologists, the quiet ones are the ones to be scared off. they usually keep their feelings to a limit then burst out and you then see cases like these

20. atwl77

atwl77 Just Started

I never really trust these modern "black belt" types anyway. These days, martial arts classes are all about sportsmanship and you gain belt "ranks" by practising moves and breaking bricks. The most combat experience that these people get are 1-on-1 with a similarly-skilled opponent and are limited to rules - no hitting here, no hitting there, must hit here to score a point, hit there and get disqualified, etc.

To me, without combat experience a black belt means nothing. After all, no matter how many coloured belts you have, all you have to do is panic and everything you have learnt goes out the window.

Now I'm not saying that I'm a combat expert or such, even my friend's Aikido sensei taught his class that it's better to run than to practise your skills on a would-be robber. However, my point is, the colour of your belt is irrelevant compared to your combat experience and ability to keep a level head under stress.

:)atwl