The Canny Ong Thread

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Adrian Wong, Jun 30, 2003.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

You want black belt in taekwondo? Come to my uni... after 4 semesters... you are a certified black belt expert. No kidding... got certificate some more. :D

And one of my friend... his taekwondo pattern like a retard... like that also black belt. My foot!@!!!! I think I can down him in one move. :twisted:

So, black belt is nothing... you have got to see him/her in action. But still... one really certified friend of mine said, if she were to get into such situation, it's better to run than to fight. :D Coz guys are always stronger than women. :whistle:

2. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Run? Do you know men generally run a lot faster than women do... :|

3. atwl77

atwl77 Just Started

The following situations will allow the woman to run faster than a man:

1) Don't wear those darned high heels and tight skirts!!! :doh:
    2) Put your fingers/pepper spray/pen/pencil in his eyes BEFORE running :shock:
    3) Kick/squeeze/crush him in his balls first 8)
    4) Punch him square in the nose/throat
    5) If you are truly a martial artist in an art that emphasizes kicking, give him a good one in the knee/shin/ankle first

Anybody got more to add to this list? :dance:

:)atwl

4. atwl77

atwl77 Just Started

I want a cert in Kenjutsu (NOT Kendo!), Iaido, Jeet Kuen Do and Karate (nunchaku technique only). Know any place where I can get one? Lol....

But seriously, anybody know of any schools/dojos for any of the above here in KL? I'm interested in joining....

5. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

So, if you are a girl, do you fight or run? :D Run la... and run like hell!!! And also shout! :twisted:

6. Chai

Just an example.

During my 'childish' days in school, I remember disturbing this girl, and she ended up chasing me! She used to take part in 100m sprint. Guess what? She couldn't catch me. After at least a hundred meter at least! :mrgreen: And I'm not a athlete material. It's a fact that females are physically weaker than males, generally.

7. Brian

Brian Newbie

6)Remember, your head is both a siren and a blugeoning weapon. If he has you on a lock, use your head to blugeon him. Pinful, but you wanna get raped ar. Then use your legs when he's weary and give him one low blow. Ouch, that'll hurt

8. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Does she take part and win everytime? :D But I don't think primary school standard is very good. Try being chase by some secondary school runners who run for the school at state level. Then you will be really sorry. :lol:

9. Chai

You really misunderstood what I'm trying to say. I'm not saying I can outrun a state champion!!! :wall: I'm saying generally. And I'm not athlete myself, if she can't even catch me, do you think Canny can outrun the rapist? I doubt so.

10. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

atwl77 is correct. These days... martial arts "experts" aren't really experts... And combat experience and ability to think straight and keep a level head is very important in such situations. It's really all about mind over matter. Hehe... :mrgreen:

Regarding running... yeah, well, girls generally cannot run so well because of many factors... but yeah, men are more equipped to run faster. Not a sexist statement but an observation.

Anyway, while running away may not be an option for Canny in the carpark... What about in public view?? Or when the police stopped them?? When they were stopped twice, she had TWO golden opportunities to run away... Weird she didn't do so.

Another thing... If I am not mistaken, I read early in the case that the guy in the car with her was thought to be a Chinese... Someone she knew... Or that was what the police initially said. But now, a Malay bloke?

Hmm.... :think:

11. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Haha... who ask her to run in a straight line la? Somemore why outrun the rapist? And it's a car park. Many ppl. If she can run even 50m without being catched by the bugger, she can ask for help. But if she were to fight, I don't think she will even last 1 minute. :whistle:

Err... just my 2cent and sorry that I misunderstood you. :p

12. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

i think it was a chinese fella...mebbe he was canny's ex-bf...she went with him 2 hav sex 4 old time sake..dats why she nvr run away... :shock: :mrgreen:
    den he kill her (accident???)...den he hire dis malay fella take his place...coz police going 2 catch him...
    nice story??can be the truth... :think:

13. pmg4125

pmg4125 Newbie

I did remember onscr33n did play sparring in a school camp for KRS. He pinned down a black belt student in 2 mins. And not to mention he is a self taught karate learner.

So, about Canny, she is really got hypnotize and been carried around like a voodoo doll. Even she may look stalled but her mind is working. Do remember that. She may want to run but cant, she may want to scream buy cant. A charm is like a cage that locks you.

Means, you are screaming for help internally

14. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

charm? hei...look at dat fella... aircraft CLEANER! wut does he know about charming / hypnoing girls?? :roll:
    dey say dis guy is serial rapist..bullshit..if he is so good...den how come he kena tangkap?he can hypno the police 2 what.. :roll: :mrgreen:

15. Brian

Brian Newbie

eh, he dunno how to make charm, but he can ask bomoh to do one you know?
    dun go around throwing doubt into people's opinions and trying to strengthen yours :roll:

16. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

ehh... discussion ler.. i dun understand wut u mean throw doubt...so hifi.. :mrgreen:
    but dun think he got bomoh ler.. he onli one there wut...u think he will tell bomoh, hey man... i got dis chick i wanna rape... can u charm her 4 me? we meet at bangsar shopping complex later ok?? :roll: :mrgreen:
    realli ler...story very funny..odd..i very suspicious..dun tink is dat stoopid aircraft cleaner..coz the police alwiz changing their story...

17. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Eh, bomoh very easy to find onli le. Don't you watch documentary? And the bomoh doesn't have to be there too. He'll just teach you how to use his charm. :whistle:

18. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

eh...;not so simple ler...den he can go jampi (charm) the police lor...
    if i can learn ... i also wanna charm girls lar..

19. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

If you know the bomoh or can persuade the bomoh to teach you, maybe you can. :D But I doubt it. :p

Eh, what for use charm la, use your own charm. Get to know the girl and be friends la. Aiyo... :doh:

And err... to charm a person is ok, but 2-3 police, I don't think that's an easy task. :whistle:

20. atwl77

atwl77 Just Started

Want to be learn charms? Easy... go out, kill rats, get enough XP for next level, then take 1 level in Bomoh (watch out for XP penalty if not favoured class, though). There you have it! :p :dance: :mrgreen:

*** scampers into hiding in anticipation of flames ***