The Hunt For The BOG Book Contest!

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Oct 14, 2004.

1. CleanSerious5

CleanSerious5 Banned

prefer amd.but haiz.
    combo oso can.
    :wicked:

2. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

Recieved my stuff. an intel abg and intel centrino thermos. :arp: :beer: THANKZ!

3. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!. You know I have been waiting for that mug :wall: :wall: :p

4. CleanSerious5

CleanSerious5 Banned

i havent receive.
    hw long will it take?

5. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Sorry. Intel truly did not have the mug when we went to pick up the rest of the prizes. :(

If we really insisted on the mug, then everyone would have to wait for Intel to request for more mugs. That may be a really long wait.

6. Adrian Wong

Hope you liked them. :thumb:

7. Adrian Wong

Like I said, it will take about one week.

And as you know very well, everyone's celebrating CNY in Malaysia and even over there in Singapore. Give your postman a break, man... :roll:

8. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

once again, intel failed ot live up to their promises. :mad: . you should told them to give something else beside that shirt(do some work to see if you can get more stuff out of them 'cause they didn't give you the mug as they promised:). It's all cool, I guess I will wear their shirt proudly. Hehe, I got intel and amd shirt, mmh, which one should I wear :think: :think:

9. Adrian Wong

ROTFL! Let's not be too fussy. :haha:

Don't worry. I'll try to get more sponsorship from Intel for future giveaway contests. We intend to hold regular contests. :thumb:

10. CleanSerious5

CleanSerious5 Banned

no amd???????????
    onli can choose 1?

11. Adrian Wong

DOH! Do you see AMD in our list of sponsors?? :doh:

12. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

oi
    come share share la.... :mrgreen:

13. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

dont want intel .. nvm .. can give me :roll:

14. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

share? :( my mom asked me to give the bag and thermos for my little bro who is still schooling :mrgreen: :wall:

15. Justarius

Justarius Newbie

Woohoo!

Yay, from waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay across the pond my prizes have arrived (see pic). A big hearty thanks to Adrian for writing his excellent book and the entire Rojak team for organizing such a sweet contest (and most excellently judging the entries). ;) :dance:

Although the Intel mug has mysteriously turned into a pink and black (Centrino pink is so not stylin!) Intel T-shirt that might fit, ummmmmm, maybe one of my arms, I am not at all disappointed. :D

Thanks again guys, I'm off to test out the new drive! <fingers crossed it survived shipping. It looked very well packaged>

Happy CNY!

Justarius

P.S. The 4D mouse pad works great! Even comes with teflon for mouse feet.

16. Adrian Wong

Hello Justarius! :wave:

Very happy to see that you have received your stuff! :thumb:

Yeah, sorry about the Intel mug. Intel really did not have the mug, even on the second time we went to pick up the prizes. :(

17. Justarius

Justarius Newbie

Hey, like I said, no worries on the mug! You guys did a great job with the prizes and everyone should understand if one of the sponsors changed up a prize or 2.

Hmmmm for some reason my pic didn't post in the last message so here it is. For those wondering what the prizes looked like (I had no idea what to expect so I figured others might also have been curious)...

Bottom left is Nvidia business card holder
    Bottom right is Intel organizer
    Top is mouse pad
    Below it is the hard disk :dance:
    In the middle are ARP prize packages

Justarius

Attached Files:

18. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

Man, you got the awesome drive, I hate you now :evil: :haha: :idea: :lol: :lol: .

Wow, looks like you are a huge winner, got so many prizes. Enjoy them.

19. Justarius

Justarius Newbie

Heh, thanks... I think ;)

Just before they announced the winners my car got smashed by this moron chick driving too fast and sliding into my lane. Totally her fault but I still have to pay insurance...

Needless to say winning the hard drive made my day :)

Justarius

20. Adrian Wong

So... What are you going to store on that roomy 400GB hard disk?? :wicked: