The OCZ PC3500 Gold Gamer eXtreme Edition Memory Giveaway Contest!

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Sep 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Team ARP is proud to announce a new giveaway contest, in collaboration with OCZ! Let's take a look at what's at stake! :wave:

The Prize!

The prize is a 1GB OCZ PC3500 Gold Gamer eXtreme Edition dual-channel memory kit!

[​IMG]

Rated to run at 433MHz DDR with an ultra-low latency of 2-2-2-5, this is a great pair of memory modules for your dual-channel motherboard!

And if you want them for free, this is your chance!

Our Sponsor!

[​IMG]
    Many thanks to OCZ for their generous contributions to the community!
    The full cost of postage and packaging will be borne by all of us at Team ARP.
    This is our way of saying thanks for being part of the ARP community! ​

I Want To Participate!

• If you are an existing ARP newsletter subscriber, just login at http://list.rojakpot.com/. You will see the following screen.

• As you can see, you already have the ARP newsletter checked. All you need to do is check the OCZ Gold Gamer eXtreme Memory Giveaway Contest! checkbox and click Update My Account. That's it!

• For new subscribers, please go to http://list.rojakpot.com/ and click on the Open New Account button. You will be brought to this page :

• All you need to do now is register yourself and select BOTH ARP Newsletter and OCZ Gold Gamer eXtreme Memory Giveaway Contest! Then, click on Create My Account and you are done!

• Members of Team ARP are allowed to participate. But to ensure total transparency and fairplay, Team ARP members who will perform or observe the random selection will not be allowed to participate.

Rules!
    • The contest will only run for 2 weeks, from September 29th until 2400 hours MYT (GMT +8 ), October 12th.
    • All participants must be registered for the ARP newsletter to qualify for this contest.
    • This contest is open to everyone from around the world. Only select members of Team ARP (Adrian Wong, Chai, Peaz) are not allowed to participate.

The Winner!

After receiving the list of valid participants from Peaz, the appointed selector Adrian Wong proceeded to roll around in the e-mail addresses. Those that stuck to his body were then put up on the wall and a single dart thrown at them.

We are happy to announce that the dart hit the piece of paper containing the following name and e-mail address :

Lee Beng Swee (bslee @ xxxxxxxx.com)

Congratulations to Lee Beng Swee! Please PM Adrian Wong your address AND phone number.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2005
  2. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

yeah, more memory, oh please, please, let this be my chance of winning. I am so dying to get some awesome killer memory.

3. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

oh, I just realized that I entered but it's not 29th yet, would that be okay?

4. Jet

Jet Just Started

LET ME WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

5. zachig

zachig Newbie

Hip Hip, Hooray!!! Hip Hip Hooray!!! Another great contest!!!

Thanks Adrian, Chai, Peaz, Dashken and all the others!!! :clap: :beer: :clap:

I'm in for that one. Already signed up!!! Please let me win this awesome memory!!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY :thumb:

6. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Once it's launched, it's a go. :mrgreen:

Just make sure you check both options, not just one. :mrgreen:

7. werty316

werty316 Newbie

Oh snap very nice one Adrian,... very nice....

8. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Mmmm BH-5 UTT...I want... :mrgreen:

9. Majormaggot

Majormaggot Newbie

oooo i hope i win, my kingston value ram is only good for a door stop!!

-Major

10. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

another contest :thumb:

done subscribing :mrgreen:

11. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

cool, for a moment, I thought that I lost my chance of winning. Now I need to pray every single day that I win. Adrian, is there anyway that I can bribe you for letting me win :mrgreen:

12. Blazer

Blazer Newbie

:cool:
    Nice prize, to bad I won't win it, (I never win anything)

13. Jet

Jet Just Started

never say never.. ;)

That was what my English teacher told me before.. :D

14. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Eh Adrian, can I win it too? I just realize I'm not among the judges. :haha: :shifty:

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

15. vccy118

vccy118 Newbie

Cool!!!! I was afraid that the competition would be like the Mushkin Low Latency Memory contest that Max won.... I won't stand a chance if I were to be one of the 20 most active posters. :p

:thumb: for this contest!

Hope i win it! I need a set of ram to go with my new rig. :mrgreen:

16. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

17. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

No idea. But you can try!! :dance:

18. aKho

aKho beat around the bush

O-Pet & Kun-Chum

subscribed. :mrgreen:

okay, here's my little mini contest to give the judges a chance to win as well. if i should win, the prizes would go to one of the judges, either Adrian Wong, Chai or Peaz.

how to play :-

First Round - O-Pet
    1. all three guys will get together and play a game of O-Pet.
    2. this first game will decide the two person who will advance to the final round.

Final Round - Kun-Chum
    1. Both finalist will play a game of Kun-Chum.
    2. One throw to decide the winner.
    3. If same throw, will go into tie-breaker round.

Tie-Breaker Round - Kun-Chum
    1. repeat Final Round until winner decided.

game rules :-

O-Pet
    O-Pet will have all three players throw there right-hand, either face up or face down at the count of 2 or at the cry of "Oh-Pet" from everyone. The loser will be the odd one out. If all three should throw the same face, then O-Pet will repeat.

Kun-Chum
    Kun-Chum is a two player game, also known as "Scissor, Paper, Stone". If further explanation is required on how to play this game, please feel free to enquire.

i understand there may be complication to get all three contestants to meet up. so i will facilitate by having all three contestants send me a private message for the first game on their O-Pet throw. i will post their messages for all to see. the same goes for Kun-Chum. it will be via private messages to me.

any questions, comments, loopholes please let me know.
    :mrgreen:

btw, this is my 1001 post. the milestone thread should be made a sticky..

19. Jet

Jet Just Started

Not again..:roll:
    What IF you didn't win??

You should give them some thing else right?? :whistle:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

20. Aion-X

Aion-X Newbie

God just give me a chance to have a better memory than mine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.