The Perpetual Trash Talking Thread!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by PY 222, Jun 19, 2003.

1. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

Allow me to add some spice into this category of the ARP forums.

Please welcome "The Perpetual Trash Talking Thread". Objectives of this thread is to well, trash talk and talk $hit about your competitors, your production leaders or the bottom feeders on the Team. Spice it up with colorful language but please, profanity should be limited to a bare minimum.

Always remember, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to say "f**k you" but it takes a philosopher to say "why you two face bit monkey with a long flanged tail that eats rotten burgers". So please use your imagination when entering in a verbal discourse with your fellow peers!

Please note that this thread will be highly "unmoderated" and anything goes except for what that have just been mentioned above.

Disclaimer: This thread is meant to be fun, so please don't be overly sensitive with your ego or pride if you are given a b*tch slap by your peers. If you get one, send one back! :D

2. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

Allow me to fire the first salvo!

#$^%^%&#$&#^*&&%*$$&%^

Damn you Adrian Wong. What the hell are you running over there in Malaysia?

Have you freaking infected all the machines in your housing area to be production leader???

You wait, you just wait till I get my calculator to fold proteins :wall:

3. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

you'll be #3 soon if your keep giving more words than action. :p

4. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

OoOOOooOo... so you too wants piece of me! Well come get some you double whammy monkey that folds proteins with Celerons!

I think I am well over my head on this client. Phase II is sure isn't nice of Pentium machines and my main fleet is running on Pentiums!

I think I will just go stand at the corner now :wall: :wall:

5. goldfries

LOL. it's not nice to see our DF leader being chicken.

c'mon. be a man. be proud of your fleet. i'm proud of my crunching fleet even though i was #8.

6. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

NOooOOOoOoOOOOoOo

I have been officially relegated into 3rd place in the Team.

This is humiliating. Man! I am going to kill myself before Dashken gets his hands on me.

:shock: :(

7. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Err... I don't think so bottom(butt) head... and what's with the furry coat? Scared of cold or afraid someone will see your... :twisted:

Anyway, I don't think I will climb that high... I'm only 800+ and you guys are 40,000+... I wonder when am I going to reach that. So, no worry PY222... my leg won't even touch you. :D

And you should really kill yourself if I really touch you. Haha... and if you are reluctant to do it, it will be my pleasure to send you to wherever ppl like you should go! :twisted:

Damn! This thread is getting interesting... hope I don't get banned. :think: :whistle:

8. goldfries

hehe. FYI that's not a fur-coat he's wearing. Kenny can't afford it.

9. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Then it's plastic? :think: Don't look like plastic to me... :think:

I think it's just plain cloth. :D

10. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

LOL! So true, Kenny is poor!

Dashken: You have posted 2000+ posts, and you still don't know the rules here? :roll: :lol:

Back to topic.

Both of my PC is running really slow. Bad luck. My P3 is still generating the random 10k! Took 8 hours to generate 6k! And my supposely fast PC is also generating very slowly, still at gen 28! OMG... extreme bad luck... Did I say BAD LUCK??? :twisted:

11. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

The Perpetual Trash Talking Thread!
    Err... I think you notice the thread's title, don't you? :think: :roll:

12. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

Dash my man, this will probably the last place on ARP that you will get banned from.

With that in mind, this place will hopefully bring in some added spice that we all lack from our constant geeky pursuits.

Now back on topic!

Damn you ******* ** ** ***** * * **** Adrian Wong. How on earth did you get 60k points so easily? How many freaking rigs are you running man!

I know, it must be that low life Chai that is helping you out :roll:

13. Chai

Helping? :twisted: I'm struggling myself and I'm helping Da Boss? No way! :D BTW, I'm overtaking you, with only 1 PC! :wall:

14. goldfries

this adrian, donno how many rigs he has with him.

but i still have better RMSA!!! hahahahaha

15. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

Cilaka betul that Adrian!

He must be laughing at all of us right now! I bet he has some secret weapon somewhere that is producing so many points for him!

Come on you cowardly coconut Adrian, show yourself in this thread and tell us how many rigs have you infected! :twisted:

16. goldfries

quantity doesn't mean better.

i'd like to hear how powerful is his rig.

17. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Hmm... I heard he only has 2 pcs and a notebook. But I was wondering how the heck he climb so fast with those. :think:

Then... I think he must be lying!!! You **** **** &&&*&*&^*&^ ***** *** ***** Adrian!!! Come out you chicken **** and *******!!! :twisted:

18. Chai

Look at me. Only 1 PC and now, I'm closing one goldfries! LUCK is the word.

19. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

And also RAM? How much RAM you have? :think:

20. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Woohoo... I'm #6 and #3 in the smallest RMSA!!! :dance: :clap: :clap: :clap: But only for the moment... but it's something to be happy about since I'm using one pc. :D

Again... woohoo.... :dance: :dance: :dance: