Top Gear!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Chai, Oct 26, 2004.

1. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Wow! Cool! Nice! Too bad the both seasons ended... :mrgreen:

Thanks for all the episodes! :thumb: Now I don't have to watch TV! :lol:

2. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

wow! good for kelisa.

3. mahakanjus

mahakanjus Newbie

looks cool! love the Porsche.

Kelisa rocks... JC wasnt wearing a seat belt when he did that handling test.

4. Chai

Which Porsche? :wicked:

Yeah, the handling test was... :roll:

5. mahakanjus

mahakanjus Newbie

that black Porsche sitting in your drive way!

end of season. so soon? bummer.

6. Viper007Bond

Viper007Bond Newbie

For those that didn't notice, FG started up 3 weeks back. You can grab the torrents off my site. ;)

TG will be back May 22nd. :)

7. Chai

As usual, I've already downloaded all 3 of them! :thumb:

8. mahakanjus

mahakanjus Newbie

FG? what is that? hahahha

anyway its not worth my effort to download 5th Gear. thanks to super crappy connexion. topgear however is more worthwhile. hehe

if only they made 5th Gear 1hr long...

9. Chai

5th Gear has started to shift their focus to more than just a motoring show. No Top Gear jokes or high performance car, at least something different. I don't care, as long as I get to see cars. :mrgreen:

10. TechZ

TechZ Newbie

just found this thread, seems Viper has you into TG/FG ;)

been watching this show for soooo many years now, FG I started when i first found Vipers site, some time back. Remember to seed :)

11. Chai

Not really...I've been downloading short Top Gear clips long before Viper started his site. :D I dare to claim that I have almost-complete Top Gear collection, except for missing 2 episode of the 'new' first season. :D Yup, even Viper doesn't have them I think. :D

12. mahakanjus

mahakanjus Newbie

yeah i know... but compared to TG, FG is very much less entertaining and thats my only complain.

13. Chai

Most important of all, I get to see more cars! :thumb: If FG is similar to TG in terms of presentation, then FG won't stand out anymore. I love to see those crash tests! :thumb: I love FG testing other than high performance cars, something people can actually afford, like the mini SUV comparison, educated me more on those cars. :D TG is not exactly very accurate when they test those cars, they tend to be very biased. TG is excellent in terms of entertainment, but not very educative.

While FG is not so fun to watch, but it fills up my free time, during the TG off season especially. Something is better than nothing! :thumb:

14. TechZ

TechZ Newbie

Chai, you were more likely to watch TG than the other, youre a European :)

15. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

*psst... he is not an european .. he is not from maranelo

he is a malaysian :mrgreen:

16. TechZ

TechZ Newbie

He might not be, but if thats where he lives, then more chances that he's seen the show. TG is aired on BBC, assume that most Europeans get that channel.

17. mahakanjus

mahakanjus Newbie

yeah i agree FG needs to be different from TG. maybe thats why they are more boring? hahaha but its a good show nonetheless.

i like how they have exclusive ties with Ferrari. in fact thats the only time i download FG.

18. Chai

Erm...actually I was downloading those short clips without knowing that they are Top Gear programme. mahakanjus is the first person who told me about the programme, that's when I started getting interested into Top Gear.

We do have old episodes of Top Gear, BBC World with half of actual episode shown. So I still have to download the full episodes.

19. TechZ

TechZ Newbie

So, do you live in Europe?

Same here with those half eps, we get only 20-25m of each ep, thats how I found Vipers site.

20. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

he doesnt live in europe.. he lives in Malaysia :roll: