what a crappy mouse

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by SAMSAMHA, Dec 31, 2004.

1. MooCow

MooCow Newbie

ur thumb for the backspace button? i use my pinky.

2. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Pinky? I take it that you're left handed? I use my right hand on my mouse so it'd be my thumb. :D

3. MooCow

MooCow Newbie

well when im typing my pinky's only an inch away from my keyboard.

4. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Oh.. I thought u used the mouse button... :p

5. yeah, but im righthanded. im scared to leave my mouse. :mrgreen: . actually, i dont leave my mouse cus it's too hard to find it again. im just lazy

6. MooCow

MooCow Newbie

how can you not find it. the red light is like a beacon. haha.

7. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

remember he likes small tiny mouse for his big hand:). Or maybe he got a real mouse that will run around when you don't hold it

8. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

From mouse to keyboard??? :think:

9. well, the mouse is one of the most used items on a computer. and the keyboard for me is second. so i would much rather use my not used lefthand to reach the backspace button than my righthand

10. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Thats why I use the scroll buttons to go back and forth thru pages.. ;)

11. i use it to scroll through the pages :lol:

12. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

I have the cruise buttoms that do that... ;)

13. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

okay, just got an e-mail from MS, they are sending the replacement as I am typing. It shoudl arrive shortly, too bad it's the same mouse:(, wish they had upgrade it since the model was so old, he heh. When I replace my logitech keyboard, they replace the whole new model of the keyboard for me.

14. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Well, at least you're getting it backk... ;)
    Logitech does that? :think:

15. how do they send the same mouse back? i think they shoulda ran out already..too bad, at least you get a new mouse back

16. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

yep, well, it's under warranty and apparently the old model is out so they just replace a newer model (it's pretty standard I think).

17. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Companies usually keep some of their basic models coz theres still a market for them. Just like how some companies use Logitech as theri OEM... :mrgreen:

18. MooCow

MooCow Newbie

awthat sucks. at least ur getting a new one.

19. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

I do still see MS's mouse on the market all the time, so I guess they just got so much stock that they couldn't sell them all. I guess it's for me to keep replacing them:)>

20. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

I think that there will always be a market for those mice. Its just the other ones that continuosly get updated i.e MX series.