What are you playing right now?

Discussion in 'Games' started by SAFETY, Dec 3, 2007.

1. Ishtim

Ishtim Super Moderator

PC: LOST, Via Domus... I hate 3rd Person!:wall: :wall: :wall:

2. JMMD

JMMD Newbie

World of Warcraft. I have a long list of games I want to play but I just don't have the time...

3. Digerati

Digerati Newbie

COD 4 and I will be checking out Assasin's Creed soon.

4. rogue_tomato

rogue_tomato Newbie

I second this question! ;) Interested in the game, but I need to choose between No More Heroes, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and Mario Kart Wii... :p

5. Isadar

Isadar Newbie

Right now playing Assassin's Creed too..quite different from other games since you are playing from your ancestor's memory. I guess it's worth checking out (plus it has quite decent graphics too).

6. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

How's the gameplay?

7. lee_what2004

lee_what2004 Just Started

Playing TrackMania right now :)

8. akakiller07

akakiller07 Newbie

Cabal Online --Ogplanet.com

9. akakiller07

akakiller07 Newbie

Oblivion great game! a little laggy

10. rogue_tomato

rogue_tomato Newbie

Come Sunday, Apr 27, my life will be Mario Kart Wii... but only for 2 days because then I will be immeresed in GTAIV 8)

11. zicovsky

zicovsky Newbie

no more heroes is pretty cool, only problem is that my wii is from europe, so my version of the game is european, and there's no blood in it. the enemies, when killed, just disapears in thin air. it really sucks.

but apart from that, i'm enjoying it, i only played a couple of hours but it's fun, i can see it getting a bit repetitive, but it's fun so far, hope it gets better in the long run. also, this is the first game that my wrist hurts after playing for a while, lots of moves needed to kill the baddies.

i already finished assassins creed and enjoyed it a lot also, it DOES get boring when you are some hours into the game, the missions you do before doing the main assassinations are repetitive and sometimes a pain in the ass. but it's an awesome game.

12. vgwong

vgwong Newbie

Trying to play Charlie Don't Surf on veteran mode on Call of Duty 4 XBox360.

13. jasperchc

jasperchc Newbie

started playing neverwinter nights 2 again, funny how i tend to spend more time trying to build the perfect character/class than actually playing the game :nuts:

14. miahman

miahman Newbie

playing lunia mmo game

15. Korrd

Korrd Newbie

I feel kind of lame saying so, but the only games I'm really playing at the moment are browser-based: AstroEmpires and Ikariam. :rolleyes:

16. rogue_tomato

rogue_tomato Newbie

Just picked up MarioKart Wii, and it's awesome! It's old-school MarioKart with some new wrinkles added :) And for those nay-sayers.... the Wii Wheel DOES make a difference :p I tried playing with the Wii Remote with and without the Wheel attachement, and I prefer using the extra piece of plastic while playing... It just seems to allow a greater sense of subtly while driving.

17. vgwong

vgwong Newbie

I went back to Call of Duty 3 multiplayer, and it took half an hour just to find a ranked match! :nuts:

18. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

We picked this up for Wii yesterday too what a hoot !! :thumb:

19. sultan_emerr

sultan_emerr Newbie

Now playing World of Warcraft.

20. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

:shock: