Whats a good mobo for this cpu.

Discussion in 'Overclocking, Cooling & Modding' started by Fabulous, Dec 22, 2005.

1. Fabulous

Fabulous Newbie

whats a good a good mobo that will go with the Intel Pentium 4 630, 3.0 GHz, 2MB L2, 800 MHz FSB, Socket LGA775, HT Technology. I want to also oc as well. Should i get this one Asus P5AD2-E?????

2. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

Asus 925XE or Asus 945P. I particularly like the 945P. fanstastic piece of board :thumb: . I managed to reach 300FSB easily. Couldnt go higher due to CPU limitation (not board)

skip the P5AD2-E (915P)

3. luqman

luqman Newbie

i agree

i agree with the other guy and by the way plz don't ever use the term MOBO that is such a gay term no offense but i hate it either use motherboard system board or mainboard!!!!!

4. aKho

aKho beat around the bush

mobo mobo mobo

:rolleyes: actually, don't you find it weirder associating the words mother and board together? if mobo is offensive to you.. how do you feel about IT, RAM, LCD, CPU, USB etc... :think:

it's universally understood. deal with it ya. :haha:

5. luqman

luqman Newbie

am

i don't feel offensive to those ancyronms thats what they are usb is short for universal serial bus and fat32 is file alloction system. MOBO is that worst one i hate it no one uses it anyways no more

6. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

lugman: what do u think of elton john?

7. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Just wondering, who are you to tell ppl what to use and what not to use? :mrgreen:

8. SilentBotts

SilentBotts Newbie

Hereby and Henceforth I crown luqman as the King of the off topic post.
    Seriously 90% of his posts have nothing to do with the thread, or at least only vaguely.

Also I don't know a thing about MOBOs for Pentiums. I'm an AMD man.

1 person likes this.
  9. Fabulous

Fabulous Newbie

thanks for the opinion. but only reason i use the term mobo instead of motherboard and mainboard is look how mnay i had to type. mobo is just so easy. sorry if it offended u.

10. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

luqman is like CS5 :shifty: