wht's the latest movie u watched?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by u suck.com, Dec 5, 2003.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Never heard of that one... That good, huh? Will go check it out. :thumb:

2. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

lovely bone - 4/10
    not ur average killer thriller movie. it more fantasy like. not my cup of tea.

3. aKho

aKho beat around the bush

watched 'how to train a dragon 3D' last week at TGV, KLCC. it's worth watching in 3D...'alice in wonderland 3D' sucks. :whistle:

this movie really shines, perfect for those craving for more dragon-flying-avatar moments.

4. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

Last movie i watched was...The Book of Eli...meh, it is good except those people that add the Malay sub sorta spoil the show from the start...(the book mention is NOT actually a book :faint: )

5. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

is it a`book`

6. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

Well it's somehow consider a book, but heck i don't wanna spoil XD...

7. Adrian Wong

I just watched Vexille.

The story has quite a lot of holes, but still, an enjoyable watch for those who like anime. :thumb:

8. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Alvin and the Chipmunks The Squeakquel - 7/10, nothing better to do... :lol:

New Moon - 8.5/10, I actually thought it was quite good... :mrgreen:

Post Grad - 7/10, not that bad...

9. Adrian Wong

I just watched Zodiac, a movie about the real-life serial killer. A very good movie. Must watch if you are into crime and murders. :thumb:

10. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Agora - Not bad... 8/10

11. Adrian Wong

Just watched Chaos Theory.

I thought it was a SF thriller but it ended up to be a romantic comedy, starring Ryan Reynolds and Emily Mortimer. Pretty funny. 6.5/10 IMHO.

12. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Whip It - 8.5/10 Love it! :thumb:

Assassination Of A High School President - 7.5/10, It was weird, but in a sort of good kind of way... :D

The Lovely Bones - 6.5/10, ok... it should be good but the CGI kinda spoiled it... made it so draggy...

The Fourth Kind - 7/10, the supposedly "real" footage was disturbing... very disturbing... :faint:

13. Adrian Wong

Just watched Rogue, a movie about a killer croc. I thought it would be a really bad B-grade movie, but surprisingly, it was pretty enjoyable. Okay, it's not a blockbuster by any measure, but it's pretty good for a killer croc movie. :D

14. JTech

JTech Newbie

Where the Wild Things Are. It was okay 6/10

15. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Just watched Kick-Ass. Awesome! The little girl really steals the show IMO. But again, for the Malaysians, don't bother watching it in the cinemas.

16. Adrian Wong

That good? Ahh.. I will avoid it at the cinema then. I'm waiting for Ip Man 2 myself. Hope it's good.

OT : I heard the 19 year old male star is having a baby with his 42 year old director. Rawrr..... :haha: :haha:

17. Adrian Wong

I just watched a British triller movie called Panic Button. Thin plot but watchable.