World in Conflict

Discussion in 'Games' started by PsYkHoTiK, Sep 23, 2007.

1. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Anyone play this yet? This is now my favorite RTS game (well apart from Dawn of War). No building anything in this game. Just pure fighting. And man is it INTENSE!

Heavy firefights. Debris all over the place. Explosions, arties, air strikes, etc.

Attached Files:

2. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

Wow. looks like a really cool game :D

3. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

It is!

You should go try it! :D

4. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hmm.. Looks good! But you are already done with BioShock??

5. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

No... :p

Been having a busy week. :p I bought this to play with my little brother for a while.

6. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Brotherly love... :mrgreen:

7. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Hey, is this the game that is in the magazine with the slogan : "What will happen if there's a World War III" or something like that? Is this the game of battle between America and Soviet? :haha:

8. jasperchc

jasperchc Newbie

it got full 5/5 stars rating in gamespy, should be worth playing :thumb:

9. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Why actually yes, it is... :) like an 'alternate' outcome of the cold war if you will.

it is. :thumb:

No more building bases. :D

10. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

my fav rts now..from graphic to gameplay is so well made..the story well make sense coz its war :haha:

11. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

My favourite now too! :thumb: Have been playing only Zero Hour but now... hehehehe... this is the ONE! :D

Very realistic... even the infantries are smaller than the tank unlike Generals Zero Hour. :haha:

But this game excels in multiplayer. Haven't got the chance to try that yet though.

12. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

I played online (its sorta like Battlefield 2 in a RTS sense). Very very unique. I still suck ass though. :p