Worst Malaysian Bank

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by ariyamusafir, Sep 21, 2011.

1. ariyamusafir

ariyamusafir Newbie

I don't know about you guys but for me, RHB Bank is the worst of all banks. They do not give you sufficient information and worse still, you write to them to cancel say credit card, and they ignored your official letter.

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Really? I cancelled two RHB credit cards and they seemed to be quite professional about it. Although they did call me back 2-3 times to try and convince me to keep the cards. LOL!

3. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

could be isolated case. i had a big problem getting a CC from maybank. Is funny how they ( bank process ) makes it hard to apply for CC. hey i am trying to be your customer here... it was a long story but finally i got maybank cc after 3 attempts

4. ariyamusafir

ariyamusafir Newbie

Maybank? Their phone customer support is nice, but their branch ladies are like Tigress...

For the RHB.. haih... 2 years ago, bad experience with RHB... Now, even worse experience with RHB.

5. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Maybank's OK, but sometimes the sending the TAC number can be slow and the once, phone reloading services got delayed. :D

6. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

LOL! Maybank operates like a GLC. I tried to apply for credit cards and bank loans before, but no one ever got back to me after that. Heck, the officer didn't even bother to call me back after I dropped off the documents. :roll:

7. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

maybank is the worst bank. should not even exist. they operate exactly like how the gov departments operate..

their slogan should be "BOH CHAP, SLOW, SLACK"