WOW !!!!

Discussion in 'Processors, Motherboards & Memory' started by athlonxp, May 3, 2003.

1. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

athlonxp: Intel has 2 in m'sia. One in bayan lepas, penang and the other one in kulim, kedah. AMD i think only 1. located in bayan lepas also.
    AMD has 2 fabs. fab30 in dresden, german and Fab 25 in austin, us.
    XP core is manufactured in fab30 and then send it over to m'sia to assemble.
    fab25 in austin handles the production of flash memory.

2. athlonxp

athlonxp Newbie

neosquall,
    sejarah no need study one, hate that subject, all dead people :cry: i study cincai cincai also got B haha.......

zuephok,
    can tell me what is fab ?? i heard many time already but dunno what is that

3. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

fab = fabrication facility.

4. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

nyahahah... i got B for sej also.. :p

5. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

Off topic: Muahahahaha.. i got A and I didn't even study... okla.. got la abit.. :p but SPM C3 only :( cos never study even with tips all over

back to topic:

Intel plant in Malaysia...
    Bayan Lepas is a fab facility... one of Intel's best
    Kulim's one is more on packaging and assembly of the CPU..

as for AMD...i believe they do assembly and some fab here but not it's not their primary fab with 0.13 capability....

hmmm as for Intel... the latest tech once finished development and research in urm... can't remember where... will then be available in the Penang plant... pretty high tech that plant. :D

6. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

ok enuff. no more posting here. educational and history topics, please go other section (now i wish i'm mod).

7. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

Seriously, why no one ever managed to leak out some upcoming products from Intel and AMD in m'sia?? HeHe

8. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

That's a very good question! :D

9. NeoSquall

NeoSquall Newbie

not many people dare to leak out their products ? hahaha or maybe... not many malaysians would be interested in comps... haha...

10. athlonxp

athlonxp Newbie

malaysian not interested in comp.. ???
    i think malaysian no money to interested in comp :oops:

11. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

not really..HAHAHA..our brother NeoSquall is rich.. HAHAHA..look at his specs..HAHAHA

12. NeoSquall

NeoSquall Newbie

oi oi.. not rich... I got my mobo, ram, processor and gfx card for rm1800+... others... just took from my old comp... I guess all add up would be about rm2500+ not rich lah !!! u gotta see punkychan specs... whoa... 1 orginal P4 3.06ghz... TWO 1GB ddr ram... TWO monitor... one 17" and another one 49" plasma ...

13. athlonxp

athlonxp Newbie

lol.....RM2500 :D still not rich ???
    like me only spend less than RM1500 for my processor, ram, mobo and gfx card and cd-r, other just take from my old PIII

14. NeoSquall

NeoSquall Newbie

...... not rich not rich !!!!

15. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

Hahhaaa anyway most of the malaysia ppl dun dare to spend so much on computer or technology stuff///.,.. :doh:

16. NeoSquall

NeoSquall Newbie

I bet they spend more on their life stuffs rather than comps... aint many comp geeks around... ahha.....

17. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

Yes you can see that ppl from other country MOD thier PC not only the performance.. and also the out look also... I dunno how much they spend for the design of casing.... :clap:

18. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

they have more spending power.

19. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

Hahaaa ya ya one of the reason also la... BUt they willing to spend on this stuff also..

20. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

actually it's very cheap to mod your case in US.
    cuz most of them are D-I-Y one..
    10-20bucks can get the work done adi.