'The Crazy Things People Do' Contest...

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Nov 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CALLOFDUTY05

CALLOFDUTY05 Newbie

I'll not be posting in this thread nemore coz I don't wanna offend nebody.Thank u.

2. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Feel free to start right away. Hyper's post did not warrant a reply. Plus its starting to sound like an echo (i won't post anymore followed by another I won't post anymore.)

3. werty316

werty316 Newbie

:lol: am I the only one finding all of this so funny?

4. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

Lolz, I'm not taking part in this discussion. You know me :wicked: once I'm in i'm all out onto it :haha: Have to be patient. :mrgreen:

Anyway, lets just forget bout it and concentrate on something more productive :haha:

5. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Well, this will be my LAST post on this matter. Let's consider it closed. ;)

I take this statement as verifying that you UNDERSTAND the rules and agree to abide by them. Great. :)

Please, enlighten us. :)

Just FYI, I resided in India for over 2.5 years. I have NEVER heard of that proverb. In fact, while I have met Indians who behave like you, I am happy to report that they are relatively rare. :mrgreen:

Trouble started way before you used that "proverb".

I don't want to waste time quoting your earlier demands, but it's safe to say, they weren't phrased as politely as you are putting it now.

Let me repeat again, for your sake. Unlike many other websites, we have ALWAYS attempted to organize contests that are open to EVERYONE from ALL OVER THE WORLD, and we will continue to do so in the FUTURE.

I hope you get it now. If we restrict the contest for ANY reason, we have our reasons, capisce? :mrgreen:

If we are not arranging these contests for our readers' sake, then what are we arranging them for, pray tell? :think:

It's not easy getting companies to sponsor prizes, and for us to sponsor the delivery and some of the prizes. If the sponsors insists on limiting the contest to any country for logistical or cost reasons, there's nothing we can do about it.

There is no need for you to request anything. It merely shows that you are not even an infrequent Tech ARP visitor. You do not even know that we have always opened our contests to everyone from around the world. :roll:

Anything repeated enough will sound demanding, even when interleaved profusely with the word "please". ;)

Well said! And ironically, by yourself. :mrgreen:

Okay, this ends here, right now. Let's not waste time on this nonsense. The contest is going to end pretty soon! ;)

6. Adrian Wong

Only 1 week left to go! :dance: :dance:

Who will walk away with the PC? Will it be YOU? :wicked:

7. werty316

werty316 Newbie

8. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

LOL! Adrian needs to take his pills... :p

9. Adrian Wong

LOL!! Sorry, guys, typo in that page. It has always been meant to end on the 17th, and last for 3 weeks. :mrgreen:

10. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

He always forget his pills... :haha:

11. Adrian Wong

ROTFL!! Well, it wasn't really my fault this time. The forum thread was correct after all. :mrgreen:

Actually, it was merely a miscommunication between Ken and I. It was always meant to last 3 weeks and end on the 17th. :mrgreen:

12. Adrian Wong

Another four days to go!!!! Hurry and participate! :beer:

13. werty316

werty316 Newbie

woohooo the anticipation is killing me.

14. Adrian Wong

Only THREE days left to go!! :dance: :dance:

15. ChampionLLY

ChampionLLY News Writer

LOL, the videos are damn lame!!!

16. Adrian Wong

This contest is officially closed! Good luck to all participants! :mrgreen:

Be on the look-out for the results soon! :beer:

17. zachig

zachig Newbie

GOOD LUCK everyone!!! :thumb: (though I haven't participated myself...;) )

18. ChampionLLY

ChampionLLY News Writer

good luck 2 me!!! =P

19. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

I won:p , The rest of you can give up now.:p

20. ChampionLLY

ChampionLLY News Writer

boooooooooooooo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.