wht's the latest movie u watched?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by u suck.com, Dec 5, 2003.

1. zicovsky

zicovsky Newbie

Rented Pirates 2 Dead Mans Chest yesterday... such a damn good movie.. can't wait for the third..

I'm going to watch Borat or 007 this weekend.. let's see!

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Yeah, that was a really good movie. Can't wait for the third movie either. :thumb:

Same goes for Spiderman. :thumb:

3. jinongman

jinongman Newbie

3rd got chow yun fatt

4. 1031982

1031982 Just Started

A Scanner Darkly. Very good, well done, and the cell shading adds to the effect of the movie.

5. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Eat Drink Man Woman - more an artsy film, but not too bad for my... "tastes". :p
    The Girl Next Door - like a Jessica Alba movie. Not very impressed with the storyline or directing, but hot lead actress makes up for everything else :mrgreen:

Edit: Got Borat already, but no time to watch yet.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2006
  6. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Elisha Cuthbert... :drool:

7. redness

redness Newbie

Watched Borat the movie yesterday.
    This is even better then Jackass the movie! LOL

My favorite scene would be the ice cream truck, kids running up to the truck as Borak slows down then suddenly a bear stick its head out the window and roar at the childrens. The kids just shriek and scramble away like crazy! Golden!

8. jinongman

jinongman Newbie

haha.. liked it when he stayed at the jew's b&b...
    feel like watching borat again :thumb:

9. Gasjatt

Gasjatt Newbie

Watched Eragon last week. The dragon looks stunning when it spreads her wings. And little Sapphira is so adorable!!!

10. sbrehm72255

sbrehm72255 Newbie

Rented Pirates 2 Dead Mans Chest last weekend and watched King Kong as well............:)

11. Adrian Wong

Just watched Jackie Chan's Rob-B-Hood. Not bad.. although the heart-resuscitation scene is just ridiculous. :haha: :haha:

12. sbrehm72255

sbrehm72255 Newbie

Out here where I live, I have to pretty much wait till the movies are released on DVD before I can see them. That is unless I want to drive a hour and a half, one way, just to see a frist run new release.............:think:

13. Adrian Wong

You are that far away from a cinema? :think:

14. sbrehm72255

sbrehm72255 Newbie

There are 2 small local theaters out here, but they are the last to get first run films. By the time they have them showing, you might as well just get them on DVD. But we do have something out here that you hardly find anymore these days, we have a real life Drive-In like you see only in movies these days. ...........;)

15. Adrian Wong

Hey, get us some pictures! :mrgreen:

16. sbrehm72255

sbrehm72255 Newbie

LOL.........I can do that, it's just down the highway a few miles, right on the way to town...........;)

17. Gasjatt

Gasjatt Newbie

Where do you live? Somewhere in the US i guess?

18. ZhengHe

ZhengHe Newbie

Just saw Hairspray. It's a fairly old movie, but after this hospital visit I'm homebound for awhile. The movie was actually pretty good, funny too and very much indicative of the time when it is supposed to represent.

19. redness

redness Newbie

Borrowed a copy of Singing in the Rain from my uncle, will be watching this over the weekend.
    I remember watching it before when I was much younger but cant remember the details.

20. sbrehm72255

sbrehm72255 Newbie

Yup, way out in the country, Gateway to the west state. Nothing but trees for as far as you can see.............:cool:
    Here's a few pics of my front and back yards.

Attached Files: