The ARP's New Toy Bragging Corner!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Chai, Apr 2, 2004.

1. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

:thumb:

LICH! LICH LICH!!!!!!!

2. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

super lich u guys

money fall from sky? :mrgreen:

Last edited: Jan 2, 2007
  3. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

i have something to brag .. :shifty: will post later .. :mrgreen:

4. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

O.M.G. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

And you keep saying you are p00r. :wall: :wall: :wall:

5. zy

Cooler Master Extreme Power 430W for the family PC :mrgreen:

Cooler Master X-Craft eSATA/USB for myself :mrgreen:

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  6. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

That is what we call TCSS :haha:

7. fyire

fyire Newbie

me Christmas present, 2 weeks later :)

Attached Files:

8. Adrian Wong

Hey, isn't that the one you bought earlier? Or is this a new one?

9. fyire

fyire Newbie

Well, this is the assembled version of the one still inside the box that I had posted before Christmas :p

Hmm.. then again, if you're refering to the one that djspinnet posted in the digital pics section, that's the Strike with the Aile weapons pack.

This particular one is the Strike with the IWSP weapons pack. Well, the Gundam unit in the middle's the same, and the IWSP pack design is based upon the Aile pack as well, just that it's got a slightly different color scheme and bristles with more guns and more big knives all over.

10. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

1:100 MG? :wicked: :wicked: :wicked:

Last edited: Jan 4, 2007
  11. fyire

fyire Newbie

Yeah, 1/100 MG. Really tempted to get a 1/60 PG, but still some more stuff like weathering techniques for certain colors and paint mix ratios that I still need to experiment on more first, as I dun wanna risk making any mistakes on a PG that will have me doing the head banging ritual for the next 6 months.

12. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

Hmmm
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  13. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

:roll:

Nice!:thumb:

My keyboard is full of taco cheese...:lol: :oops:

1 person likes this.
  14. Leian

Leian "Dai Sou"

Hmm is the X-Craft good? Stable? Thinking of that one or the Vantec one... Hmm. BTW, can u get an eSATA PCMCIA card from US? ahaha. maybe before you come back to Malaysia, i'll ask you to help me get it la :p

15. zy

let me guess.. peaz using leian's account again ? :mrgreen:

i dont know how stable yet coz i didnt really test it much :p
    hehe eSata maybe :mrgreen:

16. peaz

yeah, me using leian's notebook again. :p

17. Adrian Wong

OMG! You actually bought it!!! :shock: :shock:

How is it?? I was considering buying one, but then again... I will have to weigh it against my D70's repair cost. :(

18. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Here's the PS3 unwrapped as well as some Blu-Ray stuff as well as a new PSP game for me... :dance:

I <3 the GTA series (my favorite game series EVER! :thumb: )

Gundam: Crossfire is tons of fun (plus I get to pilot some of my favorite Mobile Suits: Gouff/Custom, Dom, Zaku II Type S)

My brother is enjoying himself using the Gundam RX-79 (I am more of a Zeon guy but my favorite Mobile Suits are Sazabi, Gundam ZZ/Full Armor, RX-178 mkII)

Resistence: Fall of Man is an AWESOME FPS game (although I don't really like FPS' on consoles, this one really is worth it.) Plus the split screen cooperative mode makes it real nice. :D

Graphics are sharp on 1080i through the HDMI output (not yet 1080p :p ) and its awesome. PS3 does over heat though (has anyone seen the size of the heatsink on it lol - a few tear downs documented on the net) and freezes... :\ Sorta the same with the Xbox 360 (need to wait for a cooling fan accessory thats coming soon.)

PS3 also allows me to buy old PSone games and play them on the PSP through their market place (a definite bonus!) I look forward to playing my favorite PSone games as they are made availible (Syphon Filter is already out!)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 6, 2007
  19. peaz

2 words... VERY NICE!

oh, guess who I saw when I was shopping for this keyboard at the new IT mall at section 14...... none other than Empire23 and AlmostThere! LOL. What a coincidences. Naturally, they asked me to get the G15.... :faint:

20. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I've tested it, but I don't like any of the MS keyboards in the market now. But that's me.