"You Can't Do It Without One Or The Other" Contest!

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Dec 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CALLOFDUTY05

CALLOFDUTY05 Newbie

Oops, I just got to know about this bad incident from here :-

http://theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=36587

I hope no human casualities happened there.This again proved the supremacy of the nature over science.The nature can play us anytime & we can't do anything damn about it .

Hope everything gets normal over there soon.Our sympathy to all those people who might have affected by this .

2. ZhengHe

ZhengHe Newbie

Seriously Adrian, take your time. There's no great rush. We all know what happened and are just glad that the earthquake happened underwater and not to many people were hurt by it. I would send a carrier pigeon, but you all live on the other side of the world, so it probably wouldn't help. Just stay safe and we'll be here once things calm down.

3. CALLOFDUTY05

CALLOFDUTY05 Newbie

How's the situation there ? No post here for a long time. Happy New Year to u all.Though it may not be that lucky for some people who have affected.

4. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

the network is still not fully repaird on earthquake area. Patience man, Adrian will choose when he has time:)

5. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Yeah, especially when we have to weed out all those spammers. :roll: :roll:

6. CALLOFDUTY05

CALLOFDUTY05 Newbie

My Blood Pressure is getting really high now(Just kidding).ARP, I just wanted to play games b4 I die.I think u won't mind me doing that.Will u ? God please let the 7600 to come to me ?

7. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

before you die you can spend tons of cash you saved up :mrgreen:

8. CALLOFDUTY05

CALLOFDUTY05 Newbie

Yup, I'm gonna be like u (Dead, what I can see under ur username) in just a few hours. I just wonder that even after death u r still entering into a graphics card contest. :mrgreen:

9. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

i've died long time ago
    i'm just a lifeless being with no soul :mrgreen: hehe

10. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

You still have time to pray. We are now finalizing the forum results. We already have the main site contest results. :beer:

And we will be announcing it tomorrow, whether you are still alive or not. ;)

11. CALLOFDUTY05

CALLOFDUTY05 Newbie

Yep, certainly I'm going to survive that long coz u know adrian that tomorrow means the 11.59 PM.That's exactly 22 hours left to deadline.I'm sure u'll release the results within that 22 hours.:dance:

oh, I just forgot to say thanks to u. The next gen Santa is from Malaysia for sure.

12. zachig

zachig Newbie

YAY...can't wait to see the results already...:rolleyes:
    Thanks for the update, Adrian! ;)

13. CALLOFDUTY05

CALLOFDUTY05 Newbie

Oh yea, it's Saturday,The Judgement Day.Fingers crossed.

14. werty316

werty316 Newbie

Yippie I can't wait to see who the lucky person is.

15. CALLOFDUTY05

CALLOFDUTY05 Newbie

Adrian, will u be able to let us know the winner's name today ? Only 2.30 hours left to the end of the day today.

16. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

LOL, can't you just sit down and wait? Come on, give him a break :doh:

17. CALLOFDUTY05

CALLOFDUTY05 Newbie

Sorry 4 that.No big hurry.

18. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

Just be patient :) Results should be coming soon.

19. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

:roll:

Sheesh. I'm sure everyone is eager to know and stuff but you're the only one going overboard...

20. CALLOFDUTY05

CALLOFDUTY05 Newbie

I've already said sorry 4 that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.