"You Can't Do It Without One Or The Other" Contest!

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Dec 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

COD05, the results were already sent to Dashken for posting. Pity him, will ya... he's had a rough week getting Vista ready for launch. :mrgreen:

2. Adrian Wong

Sorry, Trin. You lucked out in the other mini-contest. :(

But at least you were lucky enough to win one! :thumb: We will never have a chance... :(

Last edited: Jan 8, 2007
  3. Adrian Wong

BTW, I made a mistake in stating that we will be e-mailing those who won the forum contest for the details. Heck, we are in the forums. :mrgreen:

So, if you can, please just PM me your name, full address and phone number.

Thanks! :thumb:

4. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

good for you :p

5. CALLOFDUTY05

CALLOFDUTY05 Newbie

I no longer need a 7600GT coz I won two of them today.

[​IMG]

Anyways congrats to the winners.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2007
  6. zachig

zachig Newbie

I saw the three winners' names but I didn't know you were one of them since you were registered under a different name...

Anyway, CONGRATS!!! ;) :wave:

7. zy

you have 2 cards doesnt mean you have to post twice :haha:

8. CALLOFDUTY05

CALLOFDUTY05 Newbie

Thanks Zachig,Ya, my username is different there from what I have here.Your entry was very nice too.

But u can still get a pair of 7900 GTs.U know what I mean.

9. CALLOFDUTY05

CALLOFDUTY05 Newbie

Sorry, I didn't want to post twice.My ISP is very slow now.When I posted ist,I thought that it hasn't got posted.Then I clicked stop & then again clicked the submit reply button.In this way, my post got posted twice.I'm deleting one of it.

It was not done intentionally.U guyz r adding minus reputations on my every activity before even knowing the fact.It's not at all fair.Please tell me, u guys don't want me here.Isn't it so ?

10. zachig

zachig Newbie

If we're talking on the same site, I think my chances are very low, since I really s**k in these "games" :wicked:

And beside that, it's the same site were I've already won TWO 7900GTs a few months ago...:dance:

11. CALLOFDUTY05

CALLOFDUTY05 Newbie

Ya, those games r not 4 me either where someone has already got some 4 lakh points.

Wow, u've already won 2 7900GTs ? I didn't know that coz I'm a newbie in that site,just like u r on the TT.

But I know u r very much dedicated in these contests.Wherever I go to register myself(mostly forums) on the net,I see ur name as a member.U must be very happy & u may have got many things from these contests.Best of luck.

12. zy

i didnt add any minus rep to you but if you like it i can help you :wicked:

:naughty: now now, if you receive minue rep you should know why :mrgreen: means you did a lot of mistakes in the forum :mrgreen: as far as i remember, you are only the 2nd person to receive minus rep so fast in the forum :mrgreen:

13. CALLOFDUTY05

CALLOFDUTY05 Newbie

When I've started posting here 2day, my reputation was a minus 42.After posting 2 repeated mails unintentionally, I found my reputation is now minus 58.I think if I stay here for a long time I'll easily see a minus 10000 reputation.I donno what's happening.I think I'll have to post a lot less than what I'm posting now coz everytime I post or argue with something I get some minus rep from some generous people.

14. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

I'm willing to donate my 7600GT for Trin to organise his competition...honestly, this is not something I really needed... If it will benefit Team ARP more, then I will gladly give up my prize :mrgreen:

3 people like this.
  15. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

I applaud the generosity (regardless if it goes through or not.) That kinda thinking shines above all else! :thumb: :arp:

16. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

Hmmm, I said.:roll:

----------------------------

But I dun't have a clue how to start a contest for the mods and admins. Got any idea's?:twisted:

And so very nice of you to propose the idea!:clap:

17. zachig

zachig Newbie

Hmmm...was is name CS5??? :wicked:

WOW!!! That's very generous of you!!! :clap:

18. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

whoever that makes the best looking pizza!!! :mrgreen:

19. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Or baking contest? :mrgreen:

20. Chai