February '07 Memory Giveaway Contest

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Feb 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Team ARP is proud to announce another giveaway contest! Let's take a look at what's at stake!

The Grand Prize!

The grand prize is none other than the Corsair XMS4400 Platinum Edition DDR Memory Kit!

These Samsung TCCD-based memory modules reached a maximum of 560MHz at 2.5-4-4-8. But it performed best at the ultra-tight timings of 2-2-2-5 where it actually reached a clock speed of 420MHz!

Its strong performance at ultra-tight timings is thanks to both the Samsung TCCD memory chips as well as its Brainpower PCB. For more information on the Corsair XMS4400 Platinum Edition DDR Memory Kit, take a look at our comprehensive review!

Now, if you want to get hold of this excellent memory kit, read on below!

I Want To Participate!

All you need to do is just participate in the Tech ARP Forums from February 15th until February 28th! Join us in our discussions for the next two weeks and you could win this excellent memory kit!

Every day of the contest, we will randomly select 10 forum members who have posted at least once that very day. Forum members can be selected multiple times, if they are active on many days. This gives them a greater chance of winning the prize.

At the end of the contest, we will have a list of 140 forum nicks. There will be some repetitions of course, depending on how many were selected multiple times. We will randomly select one lucky person from this pool. He/she will walk away with the Corsair XMS4400 Platinum Edition memory kit! It's that simple!

You will need to be a registered member of the Tech ARP Forums so if you have not registered earlier, you will need to register before you can post. Don't worry - registration is FREE and the process is very simple! :thumb:

Rules

Questions & Comments

If you have any questions or comments about this contest, please feel free to post them here! We look forward to hearing from you! :)

The Winner!

:clap: :clap: :clap: Seblington :clap: :clap: :clap:

Last edited: Mar 5, 2007
  2. cypris

cypris Newbie

Wheee!!! Another chance to win win win!! :mrgreen:

3. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hehe.. Good luck! :thumb:

4. cypris

cypris Newbie

eh i'm still waiting for my birthday present xD:haha: :haha: :haha: :wicked:

5. whheezzzz

whheezzzz Newbie

I never win anything :(

6. Adrian Wong

LOL!! So am I! :twisted:

7. Adrian Wong

You won't, if you don't try. :mrgreen:

8. ChampionLLY

ChampionLLY News Writer

that means juz post can alreadi, no need submit anything?

oh damn, i juz realized i missed out the jan draw thx to my projects n exams =(

9. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Another giveaway?! :o

:p

10. Adrian Wong

Yup. :thumb:

Oh well, you won't miss this one then. :mrgreen:

11. CoolZone

CoolZone Newbie

cool idea with this contest Adrian!

12. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

eh .. why all for desktop users :mrgreen:

13. zachig

zachig Newbie

WOOHOO!!! :D Thanks A LOT Adrian and all ARP Forums staff for another GREAT contest!!! ;)

I really hope this time I'll get lucky :pray:

GOOD LUCK everyone!!! :thumb: :wave:

14. slugbug

slugbug Newbie

Nice, another giveaway :thumb:
    I'll be crossing my fingers and toes for this one.

15. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

ANOTHER GREAT CONTEST, MAN I HOPE I AM LUCKY ONE.

16. sherren

sherren Newbie

:wave: this year quite alot of giveaway:cool:
    :beer: :thumb:

Corsair XMS4400 Platinum Edition DDR Memory Kit!:drool: :drool: :drool: :twisted:

17. zicovsky

zicovsky Newbie

woohoo!! good luck everyone!

18. ChampionLLY

ChampionLLY News Writer

yeah..
    but ddr2 would be more attractive to me =P

19. peti1212

peti1212 Newbie

Yep, if you don't try, then you won't win. I had to create a quotation in school about something, and that's what it was about. "I've learned that if you don't try, then you won't win."

Please count me into this contest. :thumb:

20. zachig

zachig Newbie

Yeah, exactly!!! You've got nothing to lose, even if the chances of winning are quite small...;)

You can never know...it happened to me (more than once...;) ) that my chances were very small, but eventually I got lucky!!! :lol:

AGAIN...GOOD LUCK everyone!!! :pray: :dance:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.