BIOS Optimization Guide Revision 9.x

Discussion in 'BIOS Optimization Guide (BOG)' started by Dashken, Oct 8, 2006.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Hello everyone!

As promised, here is the Complete FREE BIOS Optimization Guide Rev. 9.0!

This will bring the FREE BIOS Optimization Guide Rev. 9.0 up to 340 BIOS features!

[​IMG]

This release features these 5 new BIOS features :-
    To access the FREE BIOS Optimization Guide, just go to http://www.techarp.com/freebog.aspx!

If you want more information on the BIOS Optimization Guide Rev. 9.0, please click here!

If you would like to subscribe to the full BIOS Optimization Guide, please click here!

Hope you all enjoy the complete BIOS Optimization Guide Rev. 9.0! Keep checking back for more updates! [​IMG]

2. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Hello everyone!

I am happy to announce that we have just posted 2 new BIOS options for the full BIOS Optimization Guide!

[​IMG]

Here are the 2 new BIOS options :-
    BOG Subscribers, please login here!

Users of the FREE BIOS Optimization Guide, please wait a while. The free version of these BIOS options will be posted shortly!

3. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Hello everyone!

I am happy to announce that we have just posted 1 new BIOS option for the full BIOS Optimization Guide!

[​IMG]

Here is the new BIOS option :-

Users of the FREE BIOS Optimization Guide, please wait a while. The free version of this BIOS option will be posted shortly!

4. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Hello everyone!

I am happy to announce that we have just posted 2 new/updated BIOS options for the full BIOS Optimization Guide!

[​IMG]

Here are the 2 new/updated BIOS options :-

Users of the FREE BIOS Optimization Guide, please wait a while. The free version of these BIOS options will be posted shortly!

5. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Hello everyone!

I am happy to announce that we have just posted 2 new BIOS options for the full BIOS Optimization Guide!

[​IMG]

Here are the 2 new BIOS options :-

6. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

Hello everyone!

[​IMG]

Here are the 2 new or updated BIOS options :-

Last edited: Oct 19, 2006
  7. peaz

Hello everyone!

As promised, here is the Complete FREE BIOS Optimization Guide Rev. 9.2!

This will bring the FREE BIOS Optimization Guide Rev. 9.2 up to 350 BIOS features!

[​IMG]

This release features these 6 new or updated BIOS features :-
    To access the FREE BIOS Optimization Guide, just go to http://www.techarp.com/freebog.aspx!

If you want more information on the BIOS Optimization Guide Rev. 9.2, please click here!

If you would like to subscribe to the full BIOS Optimization Guide, please click here!

Hope you all enjoy the complete BIOS Optimization Guide Rev. 9.2! Keep checking back for more updates! [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 19, 2006
  8. peaz

Hello everyone!

I am happy to announce that we have just posted 3 new BIOS option for the full BIOS Optimization Guide!

[​IMG]

Here is the new BIOS option :-

Users of the FREE BIOS Optimization Guide, please wait a while. The free version of this BIOS option will be posted shortly!

9. peaz

Hello everyone!

As promised, here is the Complete FREE BIOS Optimization Guide Rev. 9.3!

This will bring the FREE BIOS Optimization Guide Rev. 9.3 up to 357 BIOS features!

[​IMG]

This release features these 6 new BIOS features :-

If you want more information on the BIOS Optimization Guide Rev. 9.3, please click here!

Hope you all enjoy the complete BIOS Optimization Guide Rev. 9.3! Keep checking back for more updates! [​IMG]

10. peaz

Hello everyone!

I am happy to announce that we have just posted 1 new BIOS options for the full BIOS Optimization Guide!

[​IMG]

Here are the 1 new BIOS options :-

11. strawroot

strawroot I Lurrrve Panda Biscuit!

BIOS Optimization Guide Revision 9.6 Released

Hello Everyone!

As promised, here is the Complete FREE BIOS Optimization Guide Rev. 9.6!

This will bring the FREE BIOS Optimization Guide Rev. 9.6 up to more than 370 BIOS features!

[​IMG]

This release features these 4 new BIOS features and 4 updated BIOS options :
    To access the FREE BIOS Optimization Guide, just go to http://www.techarp.com/freebog.aspx.

To access the FULL BIOS Optimization Guide, you can login at http://www.techarp.com/bog.aspx.
    Hope you all enjoy the complete BIOS Optimization Guide Rev. 9.6!

Keep checking back for more updates!.

12. strawroot

strawroot I Lurrrve Panda Biscuit!

Hello everyone!

We have just released the Complete BIOS Optimization Guide Rev. 9.6 for both FREE and FULL versions.

This will bring the BIOS Optimization Guide Rev. 9.6 to more than 370 BIOS features!

[​IMG]

3 new added BIOS features :-

- Maximum Payload Size
    - PCI-E Maximum Payload Size
    - Maximum TLP Payload

"This BIOS feature determines the maximum TLP (Transaction Layer Packet) payload size that can be supported by..."

For subcribers, to access the FULL BIOS Optimization Guide, please login here.

If you want more information or subscribe to the BIOS Optimization Guide Rev. 9.6, please click here!

Last edited: Jan 25, 2007
  13. whheezzzz

whheezzzz Newbie

Just a quick question. You guys do great on the BOG but i was wondering why do you have to have a new version just for a couple new settings that you added??? just cursious... and i would love to win some Corsair memory :) :)

14. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

It's a carry-over from the old system where we post new BIOS settings for the subscribers as soon as I write them, but only release to the free section after a suitable number is available.

It's still being implemented because other websites prefer to post once in a while, instead of every day or so when we release new BIOS settings. Besides, it's more organized this way.