Top Gear!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Chai, Oct 26, 2004.

1. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

2. darkbeholder

darkbeholder Newbie

I wonder wat kind of vehicle he drive that almost cost him his own life. . . A fancy super-bicycle perhaps :rolleyes:

3. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Of course he's alright! :thumb: Top Gear will be back at 28th Jan.

4. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

5. Chai

6. Chai

Am I the only one disappointed with the new Top Gear season?

7. cypris

cypris Newbie

you're only disappointed with the fact that they don't do PROPER & THOROUGH car reviews thus far this season isn't it?

I mean besides that, they're still as hilarious as ever xD

8. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Disappointed here! :wave:

The last American special was funny but some parts were seriously retarded.

9. Chai

The problem with these 'special episodes' are because they are getting to repeatative and the feeling of being staged, I just find it hard to laugh at them anymore.

They don't have to do proper or thorough supercar reviews. There are so many things to be done on Top Gear. Just look at some of the Jeremy Clarkson's DVDs. Those are so hilarious, and he only talked about cars and nothing else, oh yeah, caravans too. :haha:

They can bash about Asian (non-Japanese) cars, I might not agree with them sometimes, but sometimes it's just too funny.

10. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

this american road trip not tat good in my book..i feel bored halfway thru it

ep2 is great..the veyron driven by james may :thumb:

11. Chai

Yeah, especially the car painting part. It gives me the feeling everything is staged.

12. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Well those pissed off people looked kinda real... :| You don't go messing with people like that. :\

13. Maximus_Detritus

Maximus_Detritus Moderator

Well, they've been keepign this current 'format' for 2 seasons running now. Maybe a more thorough revamp really is in order. After all, they have only made things 'bigger', but not necessarily better. Although its good to see the Hamster in sufficient working order to still entertain (=

14. Chai

But I don't think it's going to change. Because Top Gear is turning into an entertainment program, not a funny documentary anymore, and the worst thing is, the majority of the viewers are liking it.

15. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Yea. The older seasons were real good. I just can't see the point in half the things they do this season.

16. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

With only three episodes out, let's just wait and see.....

17. Chai

Sorry, it's already 2 seasons. Just go to Finalgear.com and see how many people are enjoying it.

18. Does youtube have the latest season? :mrgreen:

19. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

ep4 released 2 days ago :thumb: anybody watched yet?

ferrari vs porsche..hahaha the argument would never end..its true :haha:

20. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

they built a rocket.. it was almost perfect