Having a Bad Day? Vent your anger here!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by strawroot, Aug 9, 2006.

1. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Huh? So cheap???

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

That's for the Wira, according to my father. You will have to install it yourself, of course. Not sure how much bulbs for other cars cost though.

3. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

Arrgg!!!:doh: :doh: :doh:

Slided out on some salt and made a small fender-bender on my ride....:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Not worth ins claim....

**** trin depressed now.:cry:

4. Adrian Wong

Aiyooo.. So sorry to hear that, man.. :(

5. Trinity

At least I am ok,,,:| And damage is not too bad...:cry:

But my pride rep has just gone down -1000 points.:cry:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

6. Trinity

Woke up, Go to work,,, And I notice when my truck came up to a stop light that my break pedal kept sinking to the floor...:shock: :mad:

Drive the rest of the way to work... (hardly no stops thank god). Got out and checked it,,, I knew it,,, Blown break line.:wall: And to top it off, After thinking about paying for that all night, I just noticed the damn muffler is falling off too!:doh:

It's like the 7 gods know I wan C2D... AND THEY ARE TRYING TO STOP ME!!!:wall: :wall: :wall:

And the icing on the cake,,, A real cute nice girl at work got fired right in front of me.:shock::( Now, I won't be able to clean my eyes at work anymore...:cry:

1 person likes this.
  7. strawroot

strawroot I Lurrrve Panda Biscuit!

aw..double blow in a day.. poor trin.

life will be better tmr. hot chic or c2d might just fall on your doorstep one day :twisted:

8. Trinity

"poor trin"

:roll:

(edit) Worst than I thought...:doh:

Yeah, $466 bucks poorer.... :mad: :|

At least you cared...:)

Last edited: Mar 23, 2007
    1 person likes this.
  9. Bestia(ry)

Bestia(ry) Mac'ster

Awwww ... :hug: :shifty: :mrgreen:

At least pinball is running again ... ^^
    Who needs a C2D anyway.

10. Trinity

:roll:

:)

My Hi score is 5,128,750. hehe

Last edited: Mar 23, 2007
  11. Adrian Wong

Wow.. That sucks! :wall: :wall:

But look on the bright side. The leaking brake line was VERY dangerous. Fortunately, you got out of that one without any mishaps.

And better that cute girl than you, right? Besides, you can always lend her a shoulder to cry on... :wicked: :wicked: :twisted:

12. Trinity

Kaydeeee:(

13. Echolac

Echolac Newbie

I just had a two hour discussion of a robot project that my fren is going to do...he asked for my opinions and we talked (typed) two hours about my bright ideas on messenger...i did the talking mostly and drew lots of drawings...after the 2 hour talk, he left for discussion with his team members...oh ya...he left the last words..."i dun understand your design"..:wall: :wall: he woke me up in the middle of my sleep just to have 2 hours of crap toking... i was squeezing my brain hard try not to disappoint him for not helping any:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

14. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Just doing some questions about partial differential equations! So difficult, until only one question I couldn't even manage to finish it! 2 hours in one simple one... crap... :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

15. Trinity

Arrrrg!!!:shock: :evil:

Someone hacked my CC act# and charged 100's of dollars!:mad:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:mad: :mad: :mad:

16. Adrian Wong

Wow.. That sucks! :mad:

But you are protected, right? Over here, you can report fraud and they will have to cancel it. No charge to you, but the retailer has to pay the charge-back.

17. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Did you complain to the CC company? :shock:

18. Trinity

Yeah, I called them and they said I am not gonna have to pay it. Thank the Gods:faint:! My brother said they were calling me but he thought they were telemarketers and let them go.:doh: I guess the cc co closed my account # already.

I have only used it to buy things online and have not thrown out a statement in years, So I am thinking a shady vender (or someone working at) stole my ac#:think:

I hope they can catch the sucker and hang him/her by their big toes!:evil: :evil: :evil:

19. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Well that kinda thing is common. And you won't be held accountable for those purchases. :D

CC companies absorb the cost while they go after the perpetrators. LOL! They actually budget for it... :\

Lucky thing you found out fast though. :o

20. Trinity

Yeah, I had a real hi credit limit.:faint:

1 person likes this.