ARP Rig-Gallery

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by peaz, Mar 10, 2003.

1. ianho

ianho Newbie

My 2 absolutely beautiful mistresses on the table.

[​IMG]

Behind the workstation.

[​IMG]

Side of workstation with King Kong in the pic. The wires for the LCD power supply is a bit messy coz I havent put them into the wire tubes yet. Will sort that out soon.

[​IMG]

Howzabout sum big screen gaming while the MSN, YM, Xfire, hotmail keep running on the small 20" screen on the left? Nonid to miss any messages while gaming now. :thumbs: :thumbs:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just dug these out from my storeroom. They're 12 years old! N they still sound like a concert hall when I put them on. Pure quality.

[​IMG]

Also found the Sennheiser Lucas in the storeroom. :lol: This thingy is a Dolby Pro-Logic Surround unit for use with normal stereo headphones to simulate full surround sound. This is also 12 years old! N they both work perfectly.

[​IMG]

On my table. Havent wired up the Lucas yet.

[​IMG]

My looooooooooooooooovely Matrix chair. I can sit in it for days without getting up. :lol: U can also c the new Silverstone TJ07 case back there. In the process of modding it for the PCmoddingmy LANparty 2007.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's such an incredible chair. Full adjustability as can b seen in these pix.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wokeh. I think I've done enuf poisoning for the day. :lol: Next update will be after I've completed building King Kong II for the LANparty. I'll rearrange the whole workstation to face the wall so I can haf more space on teh other side. N the case will then b the Silverstone TJ07. The current Lian Li V1200 will then b stripped down for even more mods.

2. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Phwoar...................
    Nice gear. That's about all I can say :haha:

I suppose those chairs are more comfortable than they look. Saw a few while I was shopping around...but they were way out of my budget anyway.

3. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

pwnage :faint:

4. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

futuristic chair..:thumb:

wats the damage can be done to our pocket buying the chair?

5. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Wow, ianho, beautiful chair, a very powerful pc and good headphones - definately a multimedia PC! :thumb:

6. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

ianho aso pro in modding

checkout his work at lyn forum :thumb:

7. Echolac

Echolac Newbie

killer workdesk:drool: :drool:

8. ianho

ianho Newbie

Thanks for the compliments guys. Watchout for updates to teh Workstation once I'm done with King Kong II. I will rearrange the whole workstation to accomodate the lovely new Silverstone TJ07 on the desktop. I'm looking for a new desk now. The current table is already at it's limits with about 22kgs worth of monitors sitting on top. I dont dare to add anymore weight to the glass top. Will hafta get me a good solid wood table to take another 30kgs from King Kong II.

9. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

omg.. i just notice you painted your speakers white :p

10. silverchair

silverchair Newbie

I have my new pc mod, but for me i miss my old one :lol: :lol: :lol:
    version 1.jpg

11. ianho

ianho Newbie

Here's the latest update to my Workstation. I now call it "Ian's PC Modding Studio". :thumb: This is where I do all my research n development n also actual works like drawing, sleeving, wiring, soldering, sketching.

The R&D centre of my Studio.

[​IMG]

I also use my R&D Centre for games when I haf the time. :lol:

[​IMG]

This is the nightshot.

[​IMG]

This is the Modding studio where I do the actual drawing, sketching, sleeving, wiring, soldering stuff.

[​IMG]

U can c the renovation of my Studio here.
    http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/406552/+300

12. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

What a clean room... :lol:

13. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Yeah... I can see the shine on the floor! :thumb:

14. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

my red stacker, all work of painting done by hand in which my hand are a little "spoiled" now :haha:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

Nice sexy red casing o_O...Hmm, that hsf..Nortua?

16. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

Nice job PowerSlide :thumb:

17. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

18. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Wow.. ianho is so ORGANIZED!! :thumb: :thumb:

I can NEVER invite him to my place! :haha: :haha:

19. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

:shock:

20. iModAMD

iModAMD Newbie

Rofl will send somes pics of mine later :)