OH MY GOD!!!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Jet, Mar 18, 2005.

1. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

:wicked:

i found her..... :wicked:

http://fet.mmu.edu.my/v4/staff/sllim.html

2 people like this.
  2. strawroot

strawroot I Lurrrve Panda Biscuit!

3. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

Jet I'm going to MMU :haha: :twisted:

4. jinongman

jinongman Newbie

mass enrolment? got package deal ? :mrgreen:

5. ToyotaFreak

ToyotaFreak Just Started

OMG!

Is it just me........

or, is Jet going towards the MILF route!??:shock:

PS: Can I also join the ARP mass enrolment team ah? hehe...:haha:

6. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

LOL!! She's still single, so she cannot be a MILF la... :haha: :haha:

7. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

Maybe TF is more interested with MILF :wicked: :haha:

8. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

SOrry again for digging up an old thread.

Surfing of naughty websites are still okay. But I'm not sure whether those spywares can actually seep into the computer or not. :shock:

Torrenting of naughty stuff is even quite dangerous. :shifty: :shifty: :faint: :faint: :faint:

Uh no need to be like Agent 47. :haha: Tell him that you are working on a project on a comp or whatever it is that is suitable for his thinking.

Also, beware of the doorknobs - if you happen to have a normal one with a doorknob, that'll be fine. Certain older doorknobs (like pinocchio's bent nose - just imagine that) have keyholes that you can ACTUALLY see through. These older doors are notorious - provided if someone else isn't peeping/probing with an endoscope or any other stuff. If you happen to have the older doorknob, just cover it with anything - a key, or even sling a t-shirt or a pants over it. :haha:

edit: I'm not expert. This is called discreet.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2007
  9. Adrian Wong

ROTFL!!! Both for digging up an old thread, and for inserting useful nuggets of what I imagined must have been hard-earned knowledge! :haha: :haha:

10. The_YongGrand

Hard-earned knowledge? :haha:

And another thing - before one can enjoy those 'tsk-tsk' movies privately in the bedroom without raising any suspicion, be alert for the routes that the occupants take in the house. Are they sitting outside sleeping, or watching TV? If they are walking up-and-down, to-and-fro outside your room, you gotta keep moving around, like pretending to search for something (like searching in drawers) (this cause a minor noise but will give different suggestions to the people walking outside the room) or flipping some pages. Now that guys/girls outside actually THINK that you are doing homework, or searching for stuff.

Okay, don't beat me to death for this - I just heard it from my friends.:shifty:

11. Adrian Wong

ROTFL!!! You gotta be kidding me. These nuggets of information are always hard-won, forged in the fires of embarrassment when one is caught! :haha: :haha:

12. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

LMAO! Funniest thread ever :haha: :haha: :haha:

Jet can fap as much as he wants in front of his PC now... since he is away from home :haha: :haha:

13. Jet

Jet Just Started

Oops.. Didn't notice your post until now.. :oops: :oops:

LOLOLOLOL!!!! :haha: :haha:
    No time la.. All my time is spent on gaming, anime and sleeping.. :D :D

This thread is making me feel embarrassed.. :oops: :oops: i wonder why i started this thread.. :lol:

14. Adrian Wong

Don't be embarrassed. You are doing "good" work. :haha:

You are saving many young men in this forum from being caught! :haha: :haha:

15. The_YongGrand

This remains the funniest thread ever, in my opinion, despite how old is the thread! I do not want to be a Batman this time, but I must share you a similar story! :haha:

Recently, similar things Jet had in his very first page also happened to me as well - but mine's much more serious.

I got busted, instead of just questioned, by my mother upon the discovery of my pink stash under my bed! :haha:

She was making a lot of noise and grumbled at me later. I just ignored her mumbles.

My brother, on the other hand, is much more open-minded. He told, "Never mind about her! You are 21 above already! Few more months, you are 24!!" :haha:

16. Adrian Wong

LOL!! Getting caught with pink stash. :thumb:

17. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

I still prefer the one that caught in the 'Act'!!

I think it was TF right? :haha: :haha:

18. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I'm big boy now. I even shared out the whole folder of my pink stuffs for my family's 'entertainment'. Whatever they want to do with it, I prefer not to know. :mrgreen:

19. The_YongGrand

To me, my parents (especially mother) is just making a lot of noise if I have these 'stuff' around the house. I had to be discreet. :haha:

My father is quite OK with that, except he would be harping to me that I should not read or use these frequently because afraid that I might got hooked. However, I don't get hooked on those kind of stuff as I have other things to do. :haha:

20. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Wait until you're late 20s and still single perhaps. :mrgreen: But of course while watching, I don't turn the volume to full blast... just 3-4% maybe. Hihi... :lol:

How did I manage to do that? Err... just shared it out. My father just watch it, my mom asked me to link to the folder on her pc... ohh well... :shifty: