http://myphone.com.my/

Discussion in 'Notebooks & Mobile Devices' started by wiiz, Sep 20, 2007.

1. wiiz

wiiz Just Started

Anyone from here bought phone from them?

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Is this spam (infected by virus?) or a genuine question? If it's the latter, hmm.. nope. Never even heard of them.

3. wiiz

wiiz Just Started

a genuine question, if check the website, got some testimonial from their customers. i'm still in a doubt, so asking if any of us happened to bought phone from there

4. Adrian Wong

Oh, I was just worried you got infected or something. Heh.. No, I can't say I have.

5. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Why do you need to buy phone online? Is it cheaper there?

6. marc

marc Team Tech ARP

wiiz. you can buy via COD transaction with them, as stated in their FAQ.

so if you don't trust them, try COD. :D

7. Adrian Wong

Yeah, safer that way. Remember the news report just last week? About the student who scammed people in Sarawak of over RM 2 million (USD 580K) in a mobile phone sale scam.

8. jasperchc

jasperchc Newbie

holy RM2 mil? who is this guy? i must learn from this sifu! :wicked:

9. Adrian Wong

Well, he is in hiding now. He scammed people by offering them phones at low prices. He has a whole network of friends and relatives.

His scam is that he collects money first... but after sometime, he failed to deliver the phones. Then he ran away. :roll:

10. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

So many this kind of scams lately. You guys know the scam where people call and say you win lottery or prize and ask you to bank in for transaction fees right? I think I've receive calls like that, twice. I said I think because normally this people are chinaman/lady. So when the caller asked me "Do you know Mandarin" (in Chinese), I straight away hang up. :lol:

11. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Maybe you should play prank on them, ala Kenny Sia! :haha:

12. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Thought of it, but I'm not free like Kenny Sia la. :haha: That guy need stuffs to write on his blog, I don't. :mrgreen:

13. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

Wiiz, I've checked out the price on their site, I think those prices are the standard AP prices. I think you can almost get those price anywhere in Sungei Wang or Low Yat stores.

14. wiiz

wiiz Just Started

thanks peaz, i'll check out low yat/sg wang 1st then.