Malaysia: The people are fed up

Discussion in 'Dashken' started by Dashken, Nov 1, 2007.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

It's not 10k anymore... it's now, 10k x 10. :D

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Woohooo!!!! The people are waking up!!! :thumb: :thumb:

If Badawi has ANY honour whatsoever, he should just step down before he becomes another Marcos. Same goes for the other BN politicians.

3. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Finally!

So we must push the G to change themselves, do a huge overhaul and remove the disease, which is corruptions!! :thumb:

Can we go and join them and have teh-tarik sessions there too? :haha: :haha:

4. Adrian Wong

Nah, to get rid of corruption, you must cut it out like the cancer they are. That means ridding the government of all the corrupt politicians. That's 99%, if not 100%of all BN politicians. :wall:

5. The_YongGrand

Oh my goodness... 100% all of them?? The thing is a system wide change is extremely difficult!! :haha: :haha:

6. Adrian Wong

Well, you have the oddballs here and there, but generally, they are all corrupt. Think about it.

If I am corrupt, would I want to surround myself with honest people... or those who are more like me? ;)

7. The_YongGrand

Now we have to collect more and more people to support the system wide change of the G... :haha:

8. Adrian Wong

Well, first we need to make the elections fair. No point in getting people to vote for change if they can just manipulate the votes, right? :D

9. ianho

ianho Newbie

Well, as the so called "technicians" in LYP like to recommend............... REFORMAT. :lol:

10. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

But how to reformat if got so many bad sectors? Better buy a new hard drive. :mrgreen:

11. The_YongGrand

I loled at that! :haha:

Don't tell me that the whole nation is like a 'computer'??

If so, we have better recommend a computer change!! :shock: :shock:

12. Adrian Wong

LOL!!! I think I would rather just buy a new hard drive, like Dashken. :haha:

13. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

:rolleyes:

Yeah, And upgrade from Z-80 to C2D.:p

14. The_YongGrand

Man... what a day.

Just now when I came back from a shopping centre in KL... I noticed many guys and girls walking in yellow shirts. Well, must be the 10th Nov demonstrations. :shock:

I just saw many people there, and then the traffic is uh... jam. Even helicopters and the police are standing there guarding the area... :shock: :shock: :shock:

15. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I was stuck at Uptown area for awhile at 10am today! I didn't know anything about this!

16. Adrian Wong

The police blocked up access to the city since last night. But the people prevailed.. and WON!!!!! :beer:

Despite the heavy police presence, and reports of agent provocateurs, the march was a relatively peaceful one, and the organizers successfully delivered the memorandum to the Agong! :thumb:

Now, it's up to the Agong to put Badawi in his place. :beer:

17. The_YongGrand

I even saw many guys and girls walking at the sidewalk, heading somewhere. They seem to be very commited and persistent.

A video somewhere else showed that the police are squirting irritant fluid to the demonstrators. Go search in youtube... it's really scary! :faint: :faint:

And worse, I couldn't get handphone signals when I was in the shopping complex in the KL... :faint:

18. Adrian Wong

Wow.. They were blocking mobile phone signals too??

19. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

so they blocked the road since fri night, sent in a large group of riot police, fired some tear gases, unleashed water cannons, kicking some asses.. but these guys still managed to deliver the memorandum to the sec of Agong..

so does that mean that the riot police failed their mission or what???????? :lol: :lol:

20. Adrian Wong

Ultimately, the Prime Minister and his SIL have no backbone. That SIL (son-in-law) of his was bragging about how he can bring his UMNO Youths to meet the protestors. If they can bring 100,000, he can bring even more. :roll:

IMHO, he would be lucky to even find 10,000 to follow him and that's even after he recruits his beloved Mat Rempits (rogue bikers). Of course, he didn't have the guts to prove it. :haha: :haha:

Anyway, message delivered in spite of the government's threats. Oh, I hate people who challenge me. Oh, this is all nonsense. Oh, I'm so popular, who would challenge me? WAKE UP, OLD MAN! :haha: