Sexy Clothing Distracting Muslim Men From Sleep

Discussion in 'Dashken' started by marc, Nov 1, 2007.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Utter stupidity... :rolleyes:

I lose sleep everynight thinking of all the girls I came across during the day... then all I did is play with myself and fall asleep. :shifty:

2. strawroot

strawroot I Lurrrve Panda Biscuit!

that's very healthy :clap: :clap: :clap:

3. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

make sure your webcam is turned off before you start your game :mrgreen:

4. pyroboy1911

pyroboy1911 Newbie

yea, helps prevent cancer. ;)

5. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Indeed, it does - prostate cancer. Or so research says.

Having sex regularly is also good for the heart as it's a good cardio workout. Also good for stress.

Contact with semen has been shown to reduce depression in women and make them feel happier. But that doesn't mean you should go condomless with an unknown girl you picked up... :haha: :haha:

6. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

You mean 'take it out and play with it' can reduce prostate cancer?? Also doing 'that thing' helps? Wow!! :haha:

7. plasma

plasma Newbie

He needs to learn OOP.
    You don't go meddle with another class if your own object is misbehaving.

8. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

I think they mainly want to give excuse for those rape case why it happen, actually it depend on individual self control and the how open minded is the society...

They should make "papaya garden" as a legal business like singapore then no more rape case will happen.... if u feel like want it just pay for it... country peaceful, woman safe and men happy...:mrgreen:

9. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hahahaha!!! Well, the problem is even if it's legal... some guys just refused to pay for sex. Besides, rape and sexual harrassment are mostly about power, not really about the sex.