Samsung SGH-L760 Mobile Phone User Logs

Discussion in 'Notebooks & Mobile Devices' started by rusty, Oct 21, 2007.

1. marc

marc Team Tech ARP

Yeah,man Rusty. :thumb:

Goldfries. T9 is so awesome to use. Seriously, don't ever bother with standard multitap input anymore. :D

2. rusty

rusty Newbie

speaking of T9, it recognized the word "depavali" [​IMG]

3. marc

marc Team Tech ARP

Cool. Malaysian-ized T9 version? :mrgreen:

4. rusty

rusty Newbie

maybe, but there's no "selamat hari raya" though. :(

5. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hey, did you guys check out the picture template feature? Baby Angel just told me about it.. :think:

6. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

lemme explain, i'm just using smileys as example la.

not everyone who uses the phone uses T9.

btw just for the record - i use T9 and I've been using T9 since 2 phones ago la. :)

as for T9 words - it recognizes MSN! :p

sorry la. i'm being a little picky on the phone.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2007
  7. Hi guys! BabyAngel here. Haha... Anyway, i've been using the new phone and i have to say so far so good. i dunno how to test phone like u guys though...gadget-boyz! Hehe...

A few days ago i found it so cool that i can take photos with the frames that are in the phone. Never knew it existed. LOL!! :oops: but the resolution is damn small la... as big as the phone screen only. hope somehow Samsung can do something about it.

Meanwhile, i will just continue to enjoy taking photos of people with the frames provided... despite it's 'size' haha...

8. rusty

rusty Newbie

hello :)
    do you mean picture frames? Yeah, I discovered it, but didn't give much thought about it since it's quite common in new camera phones nowadays. besides, I could always use photoshop or equivalent software to make those frames.
    but kinda fun though for those snap-on-site-share-on-site moments.

found my missing uploads
    alex wong's recent ShoZu uploads

surprisingly it didn't post in my blog although i did select that destination to blog.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2007
  9. a few times i sent SMS and closed my slider. it went into the outbox instead of sent items but the funny thing is the SMS did went thru bcoz a few minutes later, my friend replied me... happened a few times edi...

10. Adrian Wong

Eh, really? That's weird. I will have to ask Samsung about it.

11. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

ouhh my friend didn't reply me so i think didn't went through. nmind i can test.

1. press the left [--] button
    2. press RIGHT twice.
    3. change the resolution there

have you tried?

the phone's resolution is actually 176 x 220 but the camera ability goes up to 1600 x 1200.

12. samtseu

samtseu Newbie

SMS

Hi, guys, I would to know how to set the phone so that all the incoming text messages are saved to my phone memory instead of into the SIM card. Can't seem to find anything in the Message Setting menu. At the moment all sms i received are kept in my SIM memory and taking up lots of space. Thanks if anyone can shed some light here.

sam

13. yup, i know that can go up to 1600 x 1200 but if u take photos with frames, the size can't be changed...

14. rusty

rusty Newbie

^ that's probably the frame template are set at those low res.

sam,
    i couldn't figure out how to set the message storage either :( but when the SIM is full, it will automatically store in the phone.

15. marc

marc Team Tech ARP

Tested the video call feature with Rusty.

Pretty good performance. The received video on my phone from the L760 is really clear. :thumb:

16. hi Sam, i figured out a way to keep those SMS in ur phone.

1st, u have to set up a folder to transfer ur SMS:-
    Menu >> Messages >> My folders >> Add New

2nd, transfer ur SMS into the folder:-
    Menu >> Messages >> Inbox >> "click which SMS u want" >> Options >> Move to My Folders >>"choose which folder u want"

the phone can organise all ur SMS into different folders :dance:

17. samtseu

samtseu Newbie

Hi, do you mean I have to manually arrange my incoming messages? Ok, abit troublesome, but wil give it a try.

Thanks for the info, Rusty.

Another problem I encountered. Eversince my contacts are copied to my phone memory, I have problem jumping to the desired name when using the search alphabet funtion. Anyone has the same problem? It was ok when my contacts were stored in my SIM card.

18. Erm, haha, that wasn't Rusty... :shock:

Anyway, all my contact are stored in phone. so far no problem when using the search alphabet function.

-babyangel-

19. Adrian Wong

Okay, here's a reply from Lawrence :

20. Adrian Wong

Got an answer from Lawrence regarding this issue too :D :