What happened at IKEA recently....

Discussion in 'Adrian Wong' started by Adrian Wong, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Just get a plain flat table. :mrgreen:

2. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

I wished so, but after if I got the table, where can I just keep the old ikea table? I could flatten it, but I couldn't sell it because it has not much resale value!! And I have no room in my storeroom!! :haha: :haha:

3. Adrian Wong

Well, you can always resell it... OR donate it to a charity or someone else. :think:

4. The_YongGrand

Yeah, I thought of selling it in a lower price since I'll be off getting a cheap long desk from my furniture shop a few steps nearer to my house. Hahar... :thumb: :twisted:

5. The_YongGrand

Sorry for the multiple replies - but a call to Ikea customer service reveals something even strange...

They said that I *still* can refund (partial) the table if I'm not happy with it eventhough it was already past its grace refund period (30 days). And I can continue doing so without the receipt, provided I wrote something in the complaint form.

Heck, if I can send this thing back to Ikea, wow, I think I want to get a *real* computer table, like Jerker or any of the Galant ones. :haha: :haha: :haha:

6. Adrian Wong

Wow.. That's not bad at all. Give it a go. :thumb:

7. The_YongGrand

I thought of giving it away back to the Ikea store, but not feel like it in the end. The manager I called was really unhappy. Maybe they might not welcome partial refunds, or maybe they are not totally welcome about user feedbacks. But never mind.:haha:

Later I go and get a huge, computer table with two racks (dunno what model it is... fredrik i guess). At least if I got it, I don't have to bend down anymore for the printer (and reaching at the CPU too..).