Are package contents important to you?

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Adrian Wong, Dec 23, 2005.

?

Are the contents of the package important to you?

1. Yes, I like to know what's inside the package.

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No, it's useless information.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Not sure / No comment

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

I don't think you need the original packaging for those but I feel that it is a lot 'easier' as everything fits and its reasonably protected. A lot less of a hassle. Plus I consolidate boxes/packages (small ones get tossed into bigger ones, etc).

2. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

I do as well and good points :)

3. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I usually keep the boxes unless it's a below a certain value...

4. kucingfight

kucingfight Newbie

doesn't matter what are the contents/package outlook to me. I'll rather have a few dollars saving than having to pay(literally) for those unnecessarily contents/glossy packaging

5. CALLOFDUTY05

CALLOFDUTY05 Newbie

Package contents certainly does matter to me.Sometimes getting a free game or softwares or cables may come handy.I will prefer to know everything in detail i'm paying for. ;) Voted for the first option.

6. Willieboy

Willieboy Newbie

I like to know the package contents, then I know if I'll need to go out and buy this bit or that bit 'cos they aren't included.

You wanna see the contents of the ASUS Zolar Sound card, a mass of cables.

7. CoolZone

CoolZone Newbie

I appreciate the extra bundle,but I really like the extra hardware,not CDs or manuals

8. JMMD

JMMD Newbie

I would definitely want to know the package contents. It doesn't have a to be 5 pictures showing everything, just a text list is fine.

9. miahman

miahman Newbie

i'd keep the original packaging just incase i decide to sell it later on ebay or etc.

the packaging is also helpful in times like going to shops (PCworld or other ones) you can get the info from the packagig cos the labels usually have crappy info.

10. nvidia_rulez

nvidia_rulez Newbie

Yes, I like to know what's inside the package.

11. Helen Marr

Helen Marr Newbie

I always check and I always want to know. I'd be suspicious of something not listing it.