Samsung-Tech ARP Giveaway Contest

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Oct 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

The 25 lucky bloggers who were selected for the first Samsung-Tech ARP TT Session are now having fun being the first and only users of the yet-to-be-launched Samsung SGH-L760 mobile phone. But don't worry, we have not forgotten you. Samsung has generously sponsored 50 cash vouchers to be given away to YOU!

The Details

This contest is very simple. To participate, all you have to do is...
    Do note that there are 25 surveys, each unique to the individual blogger. For your convenience, we will provide you with not only the links to these blogs, but also their surveys.

You are only allowed to take the survey once per survey. So, that means you can take up to 25 surveys should you wish to, as long as it is only one survey per blog.

The contests ends on November 24, 2007 which is also the date of the second TT session. The winners will be randomly chosen and informed by mail / telephone as well as in this page.

Rules & Regulations

Questions & Comments

If you have a question or comment about this contest, please feel free to post them here!

Last edited: Oct 21, 2007
  2. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

now what if I have a few friends who are working in the same office that has fixed IP address.

would the system reject their participation?

3. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Nope. It's all based on their name, e-mail address and tel. number. :beer:

4. dannyfoo

dannyfoo Newbie

Is the 'Your Unique Banner Codes' really unique?

I mean I see the identifier at the end but does it mean the ones who received the phone doesn't have the same ID as me right now?

Eh, how do they take the survey? Click the banner issit?

Last edited: Oct 25, 2007
  5. Adrian Wong

It's unique in the sense the code in your paper has a unique identifier. It allows us to properly redirect your readers to YOUR survey.

Yes, everyone at the event has a different Blog ID.

6. about posting comments

Can we use the phone to post comments on blogs? Thanks! ;)

7. Adrian Wong

Yes, you can! :D

8. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Reminder: Samsung-Tech ARP Giveaway Contest

You may not have been able to attend the Samsung-Tech ARP Bloggers TT Session but that doesn't mean you should not miss out on the fun!

Samsung has generously sponsored 50 cash vouchers for this giveaway contest. Just less than 2 weeks to go. So don't miss this opportunity!

Here's a quote from the contest :-
    [​IMG]

Link : Reminder: Samsung-Tech ARP Giveaway Contest

9. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Announcing the Samsung-Tech ARP Giveaway Contest Winners

Samsung has generously sponsored 50 cash vouchers for this giveaway contest.

After going through the many entries, Tech ARP is proud to announce that we have finally selected the 50 lucky winners. Congratulations to all 50 winners!

We will e-mail / call you up very soon. If you do not hear from us within the week, please e-mail us. Let's check out if you are one of the lucky ones!

Don't fret if you didn't win as we have more contests coming right up. Do check back often and thanks to all for your support! :beer:

[​IMG]

Link : Announcing the Samsung-Tech ARP Giveaway Contest Winners

10. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

I missed this as I am a newer member but contests are fun and congrats to the winners :D

11. jasperchc

jasperchc Newbie

12. Adrian Wong

You don't want??? :wicked:

13. jasperchc

jasperchc Newbie

want.... but no jusco in kuching leh :wall:

14. Adrian Wong

Oh, what do you have there then? Metrojaya? Tesco?

15. jasperchc

jasperchc Newbie

err... parkson? :oops:

16. pyroboy1911

pyroboy1911 Newbie

:haha: :haha: Sarawak have very little hyper market, most of the place only got super market. :haha:

17. Adrian Wong

Hmm.. Frankly, I'm not sure if Samsung will consent to changing the coupon. :(

I guess you can always sell it or give it away? :think:

18. jasperchc

jasperchc Newbie

i guess i will have to give it to my sis:roll:

19. Adrian Wong

LOL! Is she staying over in the peninsula? :D

20. jasperchc

jasperchc Newbie

ya, damansara there. How much is the vaucher worth? and when will it be mail?

I was actually hoping for a samsung cash vaucher cause i need a new phone, my last one went for an overnight swim in the washing machine :snooty:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.