Breaking News! Firefly Flight Crash Lands!

Discussion in 'Adrian Wong' started by Adrian Wong, Dec 21, 2007.

1. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

Any landing you can walk away from, is a good landing.

:faint: :faint: :faint:

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

My brother was too shocked at that time to take out his camera, and they were quick at hustling everyone out of the plane and away from the terminal. They didn't allow them back into the terminal. I guess maybe it's to prevent them from taking photos?

3. Adrian Wong

LOL! The trouble is when they turned back, they were over Genting Highlands! Definitely not a good place for a crash landing. :hand:

4. Adrian Wong

He didn't have a choice. He had to catch a connecting flight in Penang to Phuket.

He wanted to transfer to MAS but they refused. :mad:

5. Adrian Wong

I second that! :beer:

6. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Oh no... Genting Highlands isn't a NICE place for a landing... :faint:

7. Adrian Wong

Indeed! :haha:

8. wiiz

wiiz Just Started

9. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

One of its engine? Not both?

10. pyroboy1911

pyroboy1911 Newbie

It's a good thing the plane can glide all the way to the airport. If not, they would face a much bigger problem.

11. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

WTH.... such cover up.

SHeesh.... Malaysian press is just a bunch of wussies....

... Really???!!!!

... Why don't they just interview the passengers? Are they satisfied just with that 'official' press release? Where's all the investigative reporting? WTH.

12. Adrian Wong

Huh... Kuala Terengganu?? Alan's flight was to Penang and his flight lost BOTH engines. :think:

They certainly did NOT provide the passengers on his flight with snacks and refreshments. :hand:

But the timings are all correct. Odd, isn't it?? :think:

13. Adrian Wong

I think it's a different plane. Alan's plane definitely lost BOTH engines. You may think they were still running because the props would be windmilling but they were really out cold.

14. Adrian Wong

Yeah, they were really lucky. A crash landing elsewhere would really cut down on their chances of a safe landing...

15. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

These Fokker planes are really tough stuff... and because of the long wings too, it helps when it glides. If I'm not mistaken, this plane has propellers and it's designed for short takeoff.

And the papers are covering this all up?? Ugh... I'll think twice (or thrice, or the many times) when I want to sit that particular airlines... :faint: :faint:

16. Adrian Wong

Got this drone reply from FireFly :

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

And this was my reply to that officious letter :

Last edited: Dec 22, 2007
  17. Conquest

Conquest Newbie

what's firefly? anyway glad to hear ur brother in safe hands, though not in fireflys'. at least the "Firefly" the movie was an awesome plane that travels through space. darn firefly has tarnish the image of "Firefly"

18. Adrian Wong

Firefly is the new low-cost carrier. MAS's version of Air Asia.

19. marc

marc Team Tech ARP

Either it is really a different plane or they are doing a major cover-up to mislead readers. First, didn't say about the lost of both engines, then they didn't say it was a flight to Penang (to divert attention to a flight that was non-existent to Kuala Terengganue). :confused:

20. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

:shock: luckily everyone is safe...